Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    I highly reccomend everyone put in tickets complaining that your Bear form and Moonkin form are lasting longer than 30 seconds and that it's keeping you from seeing all your gear.

Agreed people DO agree to the ToU every patch. However, why are they choosing which to punish if we are agreeing to not talk like that at all? People only report when the player upsets them, not the language.

Quote Originally Posted by Dracopnious View Post
    Wow, so even if bad language doesn't offend you, you proceed to waste your own time in reporting it and potentially getting the person banned thus ruining their game experience? Douchebag much?
    They ruin their own game experience by breaking the rules. Blaming me for someone elses rules won't help.

Quote Originally Posted by DavidGX View Post
    They ruin their own game experience by breaking the rules. Blaming me for someone elses rules won't help.
    Breaking the rules.. it's bad language. How do you leave your door if shit bothers you so much? You don't need to enforce a bullshit no swearing rule. Unless your like 12 and it really does offend you then you should have the filter on and a parent monitoring play. Adults on the internet being shocked at swear words or offended is pretty pathetic, how do you turn on the TV after watershed?

15+ Year Old Account
    This thread has really gone off topic...

[Locked]