Anyone played Divinity II?

So im looking at Divinity II: The Dragon Knight Saga on amazon and it looks interesting.
    Has anyone played this game and how did you like it? How is char creation/leveling/customisation and replay value?

thanks for the replys
    Quote Originally Posted by Cantheal View Post
    I on occasion take a dump in the shower so I don't have to wipe but never pee in there. That is just gross!

10+ Year Old Account
    I have played it. Character customization is ok, i guess. I havent advanced that much into the game, but some fights are kinda hard, when you fight 4-5 creatures at once, but you can kite them and dodge their spells and stuff. When you complete a quest you have the option to get extra gold and/or xp. If it's an important quest, you get both. There is crafting, the are talents in which you can spent your points as you level up and customize your character's class, and you can transform into a dragon (!) with different abilities. You can also change class at any point you wish, kinda like a respec. It's a good and fun rpg overall. It's just that i don't have the time to really get into it.

awesome thats great info. i think you sold me on it. few more questions if you happen to know them. when you say class, is it you get one char to choose and as you levle up you pick your skills to defind you? or is there lets say for example a warr/mage/range char to choose from each with something unique?
    Quote Originally Posted by Cantheal View Post
    I on occasion take a dump in the shower so I don't have to wipe but never pee in there. That is just gross!