Page 10 of 15 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Wicked thanks for this guide... been tooling around myself in the older content and this will be very useful Thanks!!

Quote Originally Posted by Coar View Post
    Are you kidding?

2 Heroic Sulfuras, Deathwish, Recklessness, Strength Pot, + You have aggro taking extra damage for more rage, is an easy 40k dps for more than 45 seconds.
    Maybe if you're attacking from behind, but you'll be face tanking the dragon, who will undoubtedly parry a LOT of attacks. My guess is that you would be able to get pretty damn close though, maybe within 200k.
    Last edited by Accaris; 2011-09-16 at 08:15 PM.

For those say reliquary of souls is impossible http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rUmhE...&feature=feedu

And 3d sarth http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0EgBr...&feature=feedu

Yes i know its a DK and lock but anything they can do we will be able to eventually.

Quote Originally Posted by Agallochh View Post
    Probably lies.

It was hard enough just 2 manning it (with a lvl 70 Druid healing me :P) because of Ice Nova and Death N Decay combos on me. Seemed I was the only target for DND, I think he targeted the druid only one time the entire encounter.

Rage Winterchill is quite easy as Protection.

• Heroic Leap every other DnD; Shield Wall/Resist trinket when HL is on CD.
    • Use your PvP trinket in the unfortunate event he traps you just before DnD.
    • Bandage whenever possible; plan on using Enrage Regeneration 2-3 times.
    • Second Wind just about trivializes the frost damage so DnD becomes the only concern.
    • 6-8 minute fight (10 minute enrage).

*I spec into Blood Craze/Impending Victory but it probably isn't required.

Similar tactics may work for Fury/Arms.

Has anyone done malygos 10? I am interested in farming the mount and hailstorm for transmog

Quote Originally Posted by Zf View Post
    For those say reliquary of souls is impossible http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rUmhE...&feature=feedu

And 3d sarth http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0EgBr...&feature=feedu

Yes i know its a DK and lock but anything they can do we will be able to eventually.
    The Reliquary of Souls solo required extreme "clever use of game mechanics." I don't think a warrior will stand any chance of beating Reliquary.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Geekissexy View Post
    High King and Gruul are soloable. I did it on my boomkin. =)
    this is a WARRIOR thread...

916 Mistweaver
    909 Holy Paladin

15+ Year Old Account
    If you value your life, be somewhere else
    Quote Originally Posted by Mroovek View Post
    2. BLACKWING LAIR: First boss not soloable, rest to be determined.
    [list][*]Razorgore the Untamed: IMPOSSIBLE to solo due to the fight mechanics. Can be two manned.
    --------Boss above needs to be killed to proceed--------
    Soloable. Spec prot with field dressing and blood craze. Gemming stamina helps too. Blood craze generates aggro so all the adds are on you. The channeling cast can be knockbacked only twice for 25% duration per knockback, which leaves us at 30sec, with 45sec debuff duration. The boss is easily kiteable for 15 seconds (the room is huge and ramps help too). The only problem is that when the boss breaks control and disorients you he starts beating the adds and gains significant aggro. The key here is to put all his abilities on cd right before MC breaks. Dealing with adds is easy, just rend, tc and shokwave. Incoming damage is quite low, it's the boss in danger of dying prematurely, not you :]
    Druid soloing the boss in a similar manner:
    http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...Razorgore-Solo
    (in fact this video inspired me to try)

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Accaris View Post
    Maybe if you're attacking from behind, but you'll be face tanking the dragon, who will undoubtedly parry a LOT of attacks. My guess is that you would be able to get pretty damn close though, maybe within 200k.
    Don't forget he's a lower level boss compared to firelands etc

Bosses don't actually get lower in level as you go down to 80, 70, or 60 raids. If they're marked skull, they're the same level, regardless of what raid they're in. Sarth'll be parrying you unless you get to the parry cap, or just until you have a lucky pull.
    Lowbie rag, golemagg, and other MC bosses were parrying my ~25 expertise kitty, for example.

15+ Year Old Account
    If you value your life, be somewhere else
    While the hit and expertise caps are same for all bosses, their armor is not, which means your attacks will deal significantly more damage.

Deleted
    Good news guys, we have a great update

Just found this...

Hydross the Unstable
    not soloable

I seriously forgot about my own topic and sorry everyone for not maintaining it. I'll do my best to update it and if not I'll just give it to someone else to maintain.

Kael'thas solo looks pretty easy. And Hydross is very soloable.

Quote Originally Posted by swdan View Post
    Hydross the Unstable
    not soloable
    I solo him weekly as fury, you just have to remember to phase shift him from frost to nature so that his elemental dmg doesn't wreck you. You can also use a prismatic elixir if you're having problems too

Twin Emperors are soloable, but only just.

Needed to use fury spec with blood craze & furious attacks, and killed them with about 10% health left (with RC/ER) on CD.
    Full dps gear, no mending.

Should be a bit easier now with 25% healing reduction instead of 10%, not tried yet.

EDIT: Just went back to Twins, no idea what changed but they seem to be doing a lot more damage, could only get them t0 40% now :s
    Last edited by Thermidor; 2011-12-03 at 03:28 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Mroovek View Post
    I seriously forgot about my own topic and sorry everyone for not maintaining it. I'll do my best to update it and if not I'll just give it to someone else to maintain.

Kael'thas solo looks pretty easy. And Hydross is very soloable.
    I solo'ed Kael both pre and post 4.3. I solod Twin Emps in 4.2.

I don't know if someone has said this already, but you can solo Noth the plaguebringer from Naxxramas 10man as protection (yes, in tank gear) if you take the victory rush talent, maximise enraged regen cd usage and focus on getting the skeleton adds to 20% asap so you can heal yourself with devastate -> victory rush combo when needed. Takes some time to kill the boss but if even I could do it, it's not hard at all!

didnt know some vids were aleady up, but recorded vid of razorgore yesterday....first time tryin it, tryin to get format n crap right

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=63XcM...el_video_title

Quote Originally Posted by perfektion View Post
    didnt know some vids were aleady up, but recorded vid of razorgore yesterday....first time tryin it, tryin to get format n crap right

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=63XcM...el_video_title
    Nice! I'm gonna have to give that a try myself.
    Quote Originally Posted by Strakha View Post
    Back when programming languages were written on cave walls!