Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Thanks for the great input so far. I will be updating first post shortly.
    And sorry for a screwup with Nightbane. I simply didn't check it myself :P

Guildie actually did Maulgar somehow, prolly Gruul after too. Raidgeared furywarrior, he said he tries to nuke Maulgar before he gets CCd etc, duno how he actually got it done when he did it.
    Magtheridon indeed is faceroll, dont even need shield, again fury with raidgear.

That's interesting. Try to push him to tell you how he did Maulgar .
    And about Maggy I personally tried do it as Fury but had to use Regeneration during adds so after they were dead boss simply finished me off.

well now u can add yogg to the list of 80 bosses!!
    ggg

Deleted
    magtheridon is soloable as fury, did him last night, had to switch to defstance for a while though untill enraged regeneration was able to be used again. took 5 try's but at least its doable

Deleted
    Level 80 Raids:
    This list is going to be very short. So far the only soloable boss is Flame Leviathan (at least for warrior).
    What? Sarth? Quite some from naxx10? Some of Uld10..

Hunter solos Illidan
    youtube.com/watch?v=51V22UKf9kc&feature=player_embedded

The legendary Raegwyn solos Kael in TK
    youtube.com/watch?v=atATvXfxwPU

Nothing is impossible.

Sorry about the url's, can't copy links yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Silentshank View Post
    well now u can add yogg to the list of 80 bosses!!
    warriors...

good list, if rewards were added to the list that would be awesome.

magtheridon (25man) drops ~500g, 20slot bag, quest item (bit more gold at 85) and a couple of tokens / epics

edit: also, can we have what man they're soloable on please?
    Last edited by doylo; 2011-03-06 at 02:43 PM.

High King can't be solo'd for the reasons you mentioned. No way to mitigate that kind of damage, no way to zerg hard enough to drop the adds through skill coils / hex / generally being blown up very very fast.

Nightbane is soloable.

Nice post, its about time something like this was created

MC is soloable as a warrior, no doubt. I find that changing between arms and fury depending on the Boss and or trash (core hound packs) can make things easy.

BWL - I think some Bosses can be soloed. I do it every reset for the gold/ingots with a ret pally guildy.
    Razorgore the Untamed: IMPOSSIBLE - correct, need atleast 2 - someone to control etc.
    Vaelastrasz the Corrupt - only tried with 2, dont see what you couldnt do it solo aslong as you can last the bomb and kill him prior.
    Firemaw - i dont see any reason why he cant be soloed - will give it ago as fury.
    Ebonroc: i dont see any reason why he cant be soloed - will give it ago as fury.
    Flamegor: - might be doable, you would need to out dps his heal/debuff - dont take much damage at all will try as arms.
    Chromaggus: - I dont see how it can be done by warrior's, the heals and removing of debuffs wont work with warriors.
    Nefarian: - trash can be done, the actual fight only ever done with 2.
    Last edited by John_Matrix; 2011-03-06 at 09:20 PM. Reason: typo

Thanks for the list!

Blademaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    Ebonroc is impossible to solo unless you can put out enough DPS to cancel out the healing debuff. Two players trading aggro should work fine, but it WILL take a while. My friend and I made a valiant effort with just the two of us and got him down to 50% in about half an hour (warrior and mage). We actually killed the next boss during the fight because it was taking so long.

Nefarian is soloable / Blackwing Lair (60). Just need to survive through when all the adds at the start respawn, the rest is relatively easy if you can self-heal.

Brewmaster
    15+ Year Old Account
    Evening Illuvatar :-)

Quote Originally Posted by Fiveagen View Post
    Ebonroc is impossible to solo unless you can put out enough DPS to cancel out the healing debuff. Two players trading aggro should work fine, but it WILL take a while. My friend and I made a valiant effort with just the two of us and got him down to 50% in about half an hour (warrior and mage). We actually killed the next boss during the fight because it was taking so long.
    Not impossible, just hard. With full raid buffs and a pot in full 372 gear I see no reason why a fury warrior can't kill him.

Frost Oil or Deathfrost + Any equippable weapon under ilevel 165

A pair of Savage Cobalt Slicers should be easy peasy to throw together or you could be fashionable and go double Vanir's Fists for 780 JP.
    It's not the frost damage that makes Viscidus hard (although it takes forever to freeze him.) It's that when he's frozen, you need a certain number of melee attacks to shatter him. I.e. more than one person. I was unable to shatter him as fury by myself.

High Warlord Naj'entus: --. Supposed to be impossible. Boss heals for too much when you're impaled by Impaling Spine.
    Correction: he won't impale you if you're the only target. But that's what makes it impossible. You can't dispel his invulnerability since you won't have a spine to throw at him.

Ouro: --. Supposed to be easy.
    Confirmed super easy, so easy you can alt-tab and win.

Hydross the Unstable: --
    Medium Easy if you have 500+ frost resist.

Flame Leviathan: --
    Easy for any class, in full epics a demolisher has 3.6 million HP. Park 2 demolishers in his arena and use a motorcycle to get to the second one once you're out of Pyrite. This is why Blizz is nerfing the gold drop.
    Last edited by Accaris; 2011-03-06 at 11:23 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Grumblystuff View Post
    Frost Oil or Deathfrost + Any equippable weapon under ilevel 165

A pair of Savage Cobalt Slicers should be easy peasy to throw together or you could be fashionable and go double Vanir's Fists for 780 JP.
    what the guy above me said. He takes 200 frost attacks to freeze and then 75 melee attacks to shatter. Tried it this weekend not knowing the latter and was extremely pissed after what had to have been at least 30 mins of just using Icy Touch on my dk to freeze him only to find out he was impossible to shatter lol.

If only you could use Victory Rush on lower level mobs. Would make Warrior soloing a hell of a lot easier.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Valleygamer View Post
    Hunter solos Illidan
    youtube.com/watch?v=51V22UKf9kc&feature=player_embedded

The legendary Raegwyn solos Kael in TK
    youtube.com/watch?v=atATvXfxwPU

Nothing is impossible.

Sorry about the url's, can't copy links yet.

dude this thread is about warriors, not hunters or dks or anything else, just warriors.