Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Tried some of SSC Bosses as Fury (raidgeared, some 372):

Hydross the Unstable: was not doable for me without resistance gear. With stacked debuff he critted for as high as 25K frost damage. Self heal was not enough. Never got him below 1 Mio. Tried preventign the stacking debuff by making him change frost <-> nature. Adds were not a problem. But it did not help. Should be doable with frost gear though.

Lurker below: did it on the 3rd try. Had to enter his pool though with my back to ring so I could not get kicked. Being kicked results in a lot of elementary damage and less self heal. Intercepts did not work reliably. Had to do the add phase once. The ranged on three different platforms can be a problem as you have some considerable travel time.

Leotheras the blind: Didn't kill him but should be doable. The lowest I got him was 80K and 45K. This was witout any fire gear. Should be easy with some fire resistance gear, as his demon form is the only challenge on this encounter. Even blowing all cooldowns (deathwish + recklessness, resistance TB trinket and SW at the end) the debuffs stacked so high that his bolt damaged me up to 35K at the end.

Morogrim Tidewalker: Could be doable as prot. As fury the lowest I got him was something around 50%. Not even in kill range. Gave up.

Karathress and Lady Vashji I dit not try. Vashji should be eimpossible though because of the mechanics.

@some previous poster: Sartharion (10man) adds and trash is doable as fury, but quite challanging. Not that one add with immunity though.

Voidreaver (TK): I could not kill him as fury. The elemental orb attack really hurts. As some have stated could be doable with some tank gear though.

Maulgar Council (Gruul preboss): Tried him 2 months ago as fury (when recklessness were 3 gearenteed crits still). Killed 2 of his adds (warlock and priest), my HP was still at 50% with enraged regeneration and SW still up. But the mage does really hurt because of the damage + constant sheeping. Gave up. Given some gear upgrades + mastery buffs + recklessness change he should be burstable in the near future though. I reckon he should be doable if 3 adds die as soon as possible: priest, warlock, mage.

Screw tank gear. Void Reaver requires consumables, and as many buffs as you can get. Go back in there with a Mythic Healing Potion and see if you can kill him. Weapons with Mending make it doubly easy. Don't try and avoid the orb. Get as much up-time as possible on the boss. Start with charge into Thunderclap and Demo Shout before he silences you.

Deleted
    Anybody tried to use the DK method to solo Kael? Is it a close shot or simply impossible because we lack the self healing?

For reference: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=atATvXfxwPU

If an "extreme-solo'er" would manage that and share his / her technique, it would make my day. I would run the tests myself, but I only have pvp gear. By the way, Fury with the rest of the points in Prot + field dressing is the best solo spec, right?

Oh, second question: What about Archavon and some of his buddies?
    Last edited by mmoc11bc1aaf58; 2011-03-07 at 04:36 PM.

Archavon and buddies, depends if you can proc victory rush from the adds frozen orbs and emalon adds.

I tryed kael on a ptr premade, i am pretty sure it will be possible in a few tiers.

Quote Originally Posted by Silentshank View Post
    well now u can add yogg to the list of 80 bosses!!
    that was a DK who soloed him.
    Quote Originally Posted by Golden Yak View Post
    Life Lesson #1 - People are terrible.

Don't let it get to you. It'll only spoil your own personal enjoyment if you do.

15+ Year Old Account
    I have personally solo'd Alar in TK. You seriously just burn him down and he dies. He'll go to the floor, but you again just burn him. He does virtually no damage to me. I killed him before any adds.

Check out the directors cut of my project SCHISM, a festival winning short film
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DiHNTS-vyHE

10+ Year Old Account
    Any tips for soloing chess?

I've tried controlling the warlock (I'm horde) and killing the king from range, but the healers heal him to much, haven't been able to get him below 40%, last time at about 60% i decided to kill 1 of the healers but as their healer died, my king did too.

Control the king, chess is all about RNG.
    Should be fine being honest.

Chromaggus is impossible due to mechanics. You turn into a mind-controlled dragonkin when you get one of each debuff.

Quote Originally Posted by Mroovek View Post
    [*]Viscidus (optional): --. Boss requires frost based attacks to be frozen. Might be possible using Frost Oil or Deathfrost on your weapons. Weapon DPS doesn't matter in this case so cheap ones can be used.
    -
    Freezing him with the oil is no problem, shattering him however is a different story, it requires a set amount of attacks to then shatter him, and this bit is timed before he thaws, currently I believe only an enhancement shammy using speed pots/heroism/wolves or a dk with a well timed army of the dead can do it.

Quote Originally Posted by Mroovek View Post
    [*]C'Thun: UNCONFIRMED: Boss despawns after swallowing you because there's no one "above".[/list]
    -
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sYH6hGcjk-g

Although it's a warlock doing it, it's proof that if no one is above ground he will kill everyone in the stomach, making this and impossible solo.

Also noticed Flame Lev isn't ticked off as EASY, it was doable with some setup of tanks at 80, now it's a real cakewalk, free gold every week!

great list keep updating ,...bookmarked !

Again thanks for the input. I'll update main post later today.

Good post. -thumbs up-

I'll post if I come across any pertinent info.

Deleted
    I have managed to solo full bwl excluding razorgore ofcourse,chromaggus was all about rng,first I got bronze debuff=remove with sand,then i got blue,then red,then bronze,then bronze, then bronze,then red,then red then he died.

Quote Originally Posted by Alhazred View Post
    I have managed to solo full bwl excluding razorgore ofcourse,chromaggus was all about rng,first I got bronze debuff=remove with sand,then i got blue,then red,then bronze,then bronze, then bronze,then red,then red then he died.
    Let us know how you killed Ebonroc. With full raid buffs, Recklessness, Deathwish, trinket, and Golemblood potion, I was able to get him to 40% before he started healing up.

To reiterate a response from another poster, Naj'entus in Black Temple is impossible, due to the mechanics. You cannot break his shield, so he constantly heals himself. And, this being the first boss in BT, you cannot proceed any further.

Also, another way to kill Netherspite, in case you mess up the beam blocks, is just to wait him out. After about 3 phases, they stop, so he's incredibly easy if you can last that long.

10+ Year Old Account
    Kael'thas in the Eye has been solo'd by Raegwynn, that DK that solo's stuff.

EDIT: nvm, didnt read OP well enough, ignore me

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Accaris View Post
    Let us know how you killed Ebonroc. With full raid buffs, Recklessness, Deathwish, trinket, and Golemblood potion, I was able to get him to 40% before he started healing up.
    I dealt 4 million damage to him total when he died,so you just gotta be patient ,eventually he will do some miss streak/you will parry alot and you will dps him down eventually.

Cant post my armory for some reason but check nargul from sunstrider,cow,I was fury had 2 heroic lava spines,currently playing arms to check it out.

THE LIST: (state for 4.0.6)
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Level 60 Raids:
    1. MOLTEN CORE: Fully soloable

* Lucifron: EASY. Kill the boss then adds.
    * Magmadar: EASY. Agree
    * Gehennas: EASY. Agree
    * Garr: EASY. Agree
    * Shazzrah: EASY. Agree
    * Baron Geddon: EASY. Agree
    * Golemagg the Incinerator: EASY. Agree
    * Sulfuron Harbinger: EASY. Agree
    * Majordomo Executus: EASY. Agree
    * Ragnaros: EASY. Agree

2. BLACKWING LAIR: First boss not soloable, rest to be determined.

* Razorgore the Untamed: IMPOSSIBLE to solo due to the fight mechanics. Can be two manned.
    --------Boss above needs to be killed to proceed-------- - Me and DK do this, as one has to be on the stone at all times, and last on stone takes full agro (which wont drop!) when all eggs down.
    * Vaelastrasz the Corrupt: --. Doable. High DPS required. Agree - His tick will kick ya ass after the fight!. (%based not damaged based!)
    * Broodlord Lashlayer: --. Supposed to be easy. Agree
    * Firemaw: -- Done
    * Ebonroc: -- Done
    * Flamegor: -- Done
    * Chromaggus: -- Cant Solo... (unless Dwarf for stone form!) as all 5 debuffs make you his bitch!.
    * Nefarian: -- Very hard. Not managed to do him solo yet. . The packs come quick and hard and he likes to fear random! (if solo = You fear!)

3. Ruins of Ahn'Qiraj: Fully soloable.

* Kurinnaxx: EASY. Agree
    * General Rajaxx: EASY. Waves of mobs. Agree
    * Moam: EASY. Agree
    * Buru the Gorger: EASY. Agree
    * Ayamiss the Hunter: --. Boss can't be meleed at first but Shattering Throw, Heroic Throw and ranged weapon should be enough. Agree
    * Ossirian the Unscarred: EASY. Agree

4. Temple of Ahn'Qiraj: 5/9 Soloable, 1 Impossible, 3 to be determined.

* The Prophet Skeram: EASY. Agree
    * Bug Trio (optional): EASY. Agree
    * Battleguard Sartura: EASY. Agree
    * Fankriss the Unyielding: MEDIUM EASY. Agree - ER does help, just time it!.
    * Viscidus (optional): -- ????? Not able to solo yet, Have tried frost weaps and dont seem to work.
    * Princess Huhuran: EASY. Agree
    * Twin Emperors: IMPOSSIBLE. Agree - only been once. And not aware of abilities
    * Ouro: --. Done
    * C'Thun: UNCONFIRMED: Not Seen

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Level 70 Raids:
    1. Karazhan: Fully soloable.

* Attumen the Huntsman: EASY. Agree
    * Moroes: EASY. Agree
    * Maiden of Virtue: EASY. Agree
    * Opera Event: EASY. Agree
    * The Curator: EASY.. Agree
    * Terestian Illhoof: EASY. Agree
    * Shade of Aran: EASY. Agree
    * Netherspite: Use take all 3beem tact. Makes easy fight. Save reckless for shadow phase and back to wall or knock back with hurt ya dps and fall damage
    3. Pull the boss when he's in the back of the room and you can block all three beams.
    * Chess Event: MEDIUM. Agree - Pain if they move to you king to fast.
    * Prince Malchezaar: EASY. Agree
    * Nightbane: --. Done. Easy tbh

2. Zul'Aman: Fully soloable.

* Akil'zon (Eagle): EASY. Agree
    * Nalorakk (Bear): EASY. Save ER for bear phase at end (bleed hurts)
    * Jan'alai (Dragonhawk): EASY. Agree - Let all birds loose. Pop ER, and spam Whil/Cleave
    * Halazzi (Lynx): EASY. Agree
    * Hex Lord Malacrass: EASY. Agree
    * Zul'jin: MEDIUM EASY. Hardest of instance due to phase 3, (eagle and wind!) HL and Int from long distance, hit twice and blown away.

3. Outdoor bosses: 1 Soloable, 1 to be determined.

* Doomwalker: Will try
    * Doom Lord Kazzak: Will try

4. Magtheridon's Lair: Soloable

* Magtheridon: --. Done, Hard tbh, Hits hard and fast. Used a Health pot, er and a HS i had from previous riad

5. Gruul's Lair: To be determined

* High King Maulgar: --. Wanna do this o0ne, will try and report back/
    * Gruul the Dragonkiller: -- As above

6. Serpentshrine Cavern: 5/6 To be determined. 1 Impossible

* Hydross the Unstable: -- Done solo. Hit hard. Dont let him change form or too many adds.
    * The Lurker Below: -- Done solo. If you can get him down before he dives, or the trash is hard.
    * Leotheras the Blind: -- hard. Only managed once. So not got a steady tact. Used all CD and was an only just!
    * Fathom-Lord Karathress: -- Not tried
    * Morogrim Tidewalker: -- Tried and died!. Kept becoming the water bubble. Not good.
    * Lady Vashj: IMPOSSIBLE due to the fight mechanics. At least two people are needed to disable her shield in phase 2. Agree

7. Tempest Keep: The Eye: To be determined.

* Al'ar: --. Skipped
    * Void Reaver: --. Done - Tricky - Save ER with trinket bonus for about 30% hp take me back to about 80% (whilst still being hit) Simple kill before being killed pew pew.
    * High Astromancer Solarian: -- Tricky due to amount of adds. Died each time so far!.
    * Kael'thas Sunstrider: -- Imaging this would be Very hard to do due to fight mechanics. . But i will try this weeks reset.

8. Hyjal Summit: To be determined.

* Rage Winterchill: --. Done
    * Anetheron: --. Done
    * Kaz'rogal: --. Done
    * Azgalor: --. Done (for the 3 above, make sure you have lots of bandages ready, or hp pots as trash waves can be tough to stay up through)
    * Archimonde: --. Hard - Due to constant kick backs. Done

9. Black Temple: To be determined. - Yet to look into.

* High Warlord Naj'entus: --.
    * Supremus: --.
    * Shade of Akama: --.
    * Teron Gorefiend: --.
    * Gurtogg Bloodboil: --.
    * Reliquary of Souls: --.
    * Mother Shahraz: --.
    * The Illidari Council: --.
    * Illidan Stormrage: --.

10. Sunwell Plateau: 1 Impossible, rest to be determined. - Yet to look into!

* Kalecgos:
    * Brutallus: --.
    * Felmyst: --.
    * Eredar Twins: --.
    * M'uru / Entropius: --.
    * Kil'jaeden: --.

Will try the missing fights over the next few weeks and report back.
    Ilvl only 352 in Fury. 85 Raid bosses 13-15k. (so should be easy if your epic clad )

Doom Lord is soloible as a Fury Warrior as long as you get lucky and dont get that damn debuff but still quite easy