Page 11 of 15 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Sunwell Plateau:

Kalecgos

whats wrong with him? ive got him to 100k then he killed me due to high output. suppose hes doable with 2x mending

You should probably add to Buru that you must zerg him down to 20% asap before his bleed buff stacks too high. It WILL kill you.
    Would also LOVE to hear from any Warrior lucky enough to snag 2xSouldrinkers using SMF with Blood Craze how good the damage and heals from them would be. I'd imagine the solo-capability of Warriors would skyrocket with those weapons.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mustakrakish View Post
    You should probably add to Buru that you must zerg him down to 20% asap before his bleed buff stacks too high. It WILL kill you.
    Would also LOVE to hear from any Warrior lucky enough to snag 2xSouldrinkers using SMF with Blood Craze how good the damage and heals from them would be. I'd imagine the solo-capability of Warriors would skyrocket with those weapons.
    With dual mending too. Unfortunately I haven't been lucky enough to snag a Souldrinker.
    Lained - 60 Shaman | Lainedtv - 60 Druid | Lainedz - 60 Paladin

Nice thread, maybe I'll give this soo-raid bosses a go since it seems to be a popular hobby these days. So cheers for this.

Hey guys, long time reader / lurker but first time poster. Also really crazy when coming to solo old stuff . Having a great time so far and the list is overall, pretty good. Working on SSC now but having trouble with Lady Vashj. Everything else there as a Fury Warrior wasn't insanely hard once I learned the tactics (though I'll admit, Hydross drove me up a wall for some time).

Gotten in the habit of making videos for nearly every boss encounter now (raid or instance) so depending on how many more Vashj attemps I make (or call it quits for now), I'll render out the rest of the other few bosses (didn't do lurker in the pool though).
    Last edited by The-Real-Link; 2012-01-13 at 01:14 AM.

GL with vashj! Nothing about it seems "impossible" as a war, unlike feral, since you can actually counter the fear, but actually keeping the stacks at a healable level while dealing with stalkers and cores sounds...

Well, just have fun with it . If you do kill it, that'd be pretty awesome to watch.

Quote Originally Posted by Braindwen View Post
    GL with vashj! Nothing about it seems "impossible" as a war, unlike feral, since you can actually counter the fear, but actually keeping the stacks at a healable level while dealing with stalkers and cores sounds...

Well, just have fun with it . If you do kill it, that'd be pretty awesome to watch.
    Thanks for the luck wishes there! Yeah I've manged to get 2 shields down and nearly got the 3rd core but a mixture of the lightning stacks, fear and all that adds up to be unhealable for me in about 5 minutes. I feel I could at least get to phase 3 given really fortunate timing but I've just not had that luck yet. Enchanted a little bit of movement but I'd ideally need more than just boots alone to make a worthwhile difference I think. Might consider stacking more nature resist though. Really trying everything I can think of at this point.

Got High Warlord Naj'entus first try after not trying in a while....No special tactics other than getting the pack of ~10 elementals for rage, other than that just gear and big deeps.

http://i1083.photobucket.com/albums/...112_034807.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by perfektion View Post
    Got High Warlord Naj'entus first try after not trying in a while....No special tactics other than getting the pack of ~10 elementals for rage, other than that just gear and big deeps.

http://i1083.photobucket.com/albums/...112_034807.jpg
    hmmph
    how did you do it since he casts invincible bubble ? Is something changed in boss mechanics since last times ?

---------- Post added 2012-01-21 at 09:33 AM ----------

Btw, very nice thread, probably there is someone wishes to update it ? With help of moderators.

Quote Originally Posted by ssviolett View Post
    hmmph
    how did you do it since he casts invincible bubble ? Is something changed in boss mechanics since last times ?[COLOR="red"]

He still does the bubble, just gotta kill the boss before he casts it....think its cast @ ~45 secs or something

Got Teron also: http://i1083.photobucket.com/albums/...112_044007.jpg

Deleted
    Just did whole plague wing,noth is lol,ended fight with full hp,with never dropping below 90% hp.Now heigan was toughest one,had to bring army of adds from room before and kill them as i need healing and bring heigan to 20% hp asap so i can spam deva to heal myself with it,was rly close one.Loatheb just picked up army of maggots and kited them around in circle as I dpsed loatheb and killed 1 by 1 if I needed victory rush heal.

Update : Soloed spider wing too,all as prot ofc,anub easy,faerlina decent tough,I didnt keep her trash for victory rush so it was harder than intended but i managed,maexxna is not too hard but her necrotic poison reduces healing by 75% so victory rush heals for poop,BUT you can get VR procs from her spiderlings so gg there,and if you time good you can get full victory rush when necrotic runs out.

Oh ye also I tried patchwerk,got him to 50%,but didnt have too many mobs on me for victory rushes so couldnt keep up,but I think hes deffo doable if you train enough low hitting mobs for VR procs.

And final edit : Soloed saphiron and KT aswell,saph was pretty easy,kt just gotta interrupt him as much as you can and souldrinker procs will heal you up mostly,used enraged regen once,just before adds came.

Gothik also is soloable for warriors cuz you get VR procs from everything there,im not sure about 4hm,patchwerk/razuvious might be if you get alot of adds that dont hit for much but give vr procs,grobbulus is probably soloable,gluth and thaddius arent,or well,wont jump to conclusions with gluth,with fury spec and sick gear,gotta kill him before decimate,but still Im not sure cuz he will heal alot from those adds so better list him as unsoloable.
    Last edited by mmocdb958a1efa; 2012-01-23 at 02:21 AM.

As fury I solod

All of Karazhan, I did this at level 80 (Shadowmourne + mostly BIS gear), level 85 is a joke. Also 2manned most of it at 70.
    Magtheridon - 359 gear - hairy at the start with the adds but easy after
    Gruul - didnt try it until recently (ilvl386), though i had a warglaive and shadowmourne equiped - easy. High King Maulgar I couldnt solo when I tried.
    A'lar - Easy until right at the very end, make sure to keep using bloodthirst on cooldown, still easy though.
    Void Reaver - Easy, no longer immune to dots.
    Solarian - Easy, with good enough gear you could get her 2nd phase before she ports to spawn adds.

Haven't tried SSC as a Warrior.

Supremus - doable as Fury, but you have to use cooldowns well, have a blood craze spec. though i did this last in ilvl359 gear.
    Shade of Akama - easy.
    Teron Gorefiend - easy (he won't ghost the tank).
    Naj'entus - I've not tried it, but you can dps him down before he casts his shield, though he often throws the spine too early for that to matter anyway.

Not tried any of Mt Hyjal.
    Last edited by Bigbazz; 2012-01-23 at 04:28 AM.

Not a warrior, just posting to let you know that Vashj no longer requires passing of the core around as it no longer prevents a player from moving. Not sure if one player can keep up with the damage of the adds but you can definitely do the cores by yourself.

Deleted
    Also forgot to say,soloed mother shahraz as prot,her saber lash hits quite hard but souldrinker + blood craze help alot there,once you get her to 20% its game over due to devastate proccing victory rush heal.

And little update,as soon as I crafted lvl 80 frr gear I soloed rage winterchill(oneshot lol) and proceeded to solo whole hyjal which was pretty easy,only hard part is killing banshees fast so you dont get miss debuff heh.
    Last edited by mmocdb958a1efa; 2012-01-27 at 07:07 PM.

Deleted
    And major update,four horsemen down as fury,was a pretty hard at start but when you kill one ,victory rush kicks in,selfheal kill rivendare near blaumeux to remove her spamming aoe and vr again,and then its easy once she dies vr on zeliek.

BUT BIGGEST UPDATE EVER,patchwerk down as prot,omg that was fkin amazing feeling,I cleared all abom packs around the area,then pulled 3 of those surgeon packs,killed monstrosities and kept all small mobs up for victory rush healing whenever i needed,never dropped below 50% hp,damn intense,so next is grobbulus and that will make me 12/15 naxx 10,i think i can solo razuvious aswell which makes thaddius unsoloable(maybe,ill try if i ever pass gluth).

High King Maulgar can be solod. Did it wielding dual souldrinkers 3/3 heal talents and enough dps.

Deleted
    Update,soloed marrowgar with prot spec,and yes maulgar is soloable,I did it like in t12 gear or so few months ago,but its not worth repeating it,major headache.

Update 2: Lady deathwhisper down,didnt even wipe lol,but curse of torpor sux:<.
    Last edited by mmocdb958a1efa; 2012-01-28 at 02:10 PM.

Tried Vashj 10 times or so today and managed to get into p3. At that point she was so big she barely fit into the instance anymore and swinged for 25k. I suppose with a well-timed free action potion and all cds ready at this point (+2/2 die by the sword as fury) it might just give you enough time to do it.

Deleted
    Im not a warrior but just to point out, Kael'Thas is impossible due to 1 bug, gravity lapse bug, if you get through phases too fast it will bug and when the boss launches u in air u won't be able to fly and u will get alot of fall dmg, and if u try to do it in a slower way ul most likely get killed by pyroblasts / firebolts. (gm confirmed this.)

Quote Originally Posted by The unknown secret View Post
    Im not a warrior but just to point out, Kael'Thas is impossible due to 1 bug, gravity lapse bug, if you get through phases too fast it will bug and when the boss launches u in air u won't be able to fly and u will get alot of fall dmg, and if u try to do it in a slower way ul most likely get killed by pyroblasts / firebolts. (gm confirmed this.)
    You do realise that you can simply heroic leap when 40 yards away from the floor in order to take no fall dmg right? On top of that you can also intercept KT while falling.