Deleted

Free video editing software

Hey. Can anyone recommend some good Free video editing software?

and yea im on windows 7 so no Windows movie maker....

Cheers

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by karate99 View Post
    Most of the free ones sucks, either you gotta get Fraps or pirate it. It's pretty easy.
    Im talking about programs to edit the videos not record them. Already got fraps

Programs like adobe premier and Sony Vegas etc but free.

Quote Originally Posted by Valoton View Post
    i suggest you visit some torrent site its all free there
    Haha, but id rather get it legally if possible...im not doing any major video editing. Tbh id be happy with windows movie maker but win7 dosnt have it -.-
    Last edited by mmoce05ba788ab; 2011-03-07 at 12:15 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Have you tried windows movie maker? its not that bad.

Deleted
    Try VirtualDub, it's free. You can record and/or edit videos with it.

Quote Originally Posted by Braggy187 View Post

Cheers
    Windows Live Essentials has Movie Maker with it. And Win7 has Movie Maker as well, im using 7 Home Premium 64bit. Does just fine for simple editing.

15+ Year Old Account
    Im talking about programs to edit the videos not record them. Already got fraps-
    Google is your friend, just type Video editing tools (suite or anything you can come up with) then its up to you if you want to be a good boy or a bad boy, but most software gives you a free trial !!!!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Gravewyrm View Post
    Windows Live Essentials has Movie Maker with it. And Win7 has Movie Maker as well, im using 7 Home Premium 64bit. Does just fine for simple editing.
    My windows 7 dosnt have it. Just "Windows dvd maker" which is for burning dvds. :S

Ill have a look at Windows Live Essentials though. cheers.

There -> http://explore.live.com/windows-live...maker?os=other

Don't have many free options out there. Virtualdub is good for linear editing and effects, but it can't do multitracks.
    Never going to log into this garbage forum again as long as calling obvious troll obvious troll is the easiest way to get banned.
    Trolling should be.

15+ Year Old Account
    My windows 7 dosnt have it. Just "Windows dvd maker" which is for burning dvds. :S

Ill have a look at Windows Live Essentials though. cheers.
    you have to download the movie maker separate. for some reason msoft thought it would be good to ship it uninstalled
    "I'm glad you play better than you read/post on forums." -Ninety
    BF3 Profile | Steam Profile | Assemble a Computer in 9.75 Steps! | Video Rendering Done Right

Quote Originally Posted by llDemonll View Post
    you have to download the movie maker separate. for some reason msoft thought it would be good to ship it uninstalled
    To avoid further QQ from EU for anti-competitive practices, they've split the Live package as completely optional download, just like MSE is. Both of those really should be shipped on the Win7 DVD to be honest.
    Never going to log into this garbage forum again as long as calling obvious troll obvious troll is the easiest way to get banned.
    Trolling should be.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by vesseblah View Post
    To avoid further QQ from EU for anti-competitive practices, they've split the Live package as completely optional download, just like MSE is. Both of those really should be shipped on the Win7 DVD to be honest.
    ah, gotcha. yea, it was a pain when i was looking for something super-simple to toss together random clips to render. took me about 20 minutes of searching just to find it and find the right version and everything. shame that nobody qq's about internet explorer anti-competitive crap also...
    "I'm glad you play better than you read/post on forums." -Ninety
    BF3 Profile | Steam Profile | Assemble a Computer in 9.75 Steps! | Video Rendering Done Right