Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    The Lightbringer eternalwhitemoon's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I had an unreasonably easy time with Gondria.

I have Skoll, Loque and Ghostcrawler. I've been looking for Arcturis now and then but I've not had the same luck as I had with Loque and Ghostcrawler at least. Never seen Karoma but Gondrias been tamed in front of me a few times.

I have Loque and Ghostcrawler just from flying over the zone a few times in the course of a couple days.

I'm on Laughing Skull, which is a mid size realm.

Keyboard Turner
    10+ Year Old Account
    Arcturis(the bear) is definitely the easiest to tame having only 1 spawn point, i currently have all spirit beasts tamed got them all within a month. He doesn't share a spawn timer with any other rares in grizzly hills. Was also the first one i tamed.

Easiest to find and tame would have to be one of two: Arcturis because he only has one spawn point and you can AFK camp him, and Ghostcrawler because he can't be killed and doesn't seem to despawn (or if he does, he's up for a long time).
    “You have died of dysentery” – Oregon Trail

Gondria, probably.

I spent 2 weeks camping for my Loque'nahak >_<

Deleted
    Probably Ghostcrawler. His spawn time is pretty short and hes in an out of the way place so no one mistakenly kills him while questing. He's also the worst looking Spirit Beast (imho) so not many people go for him.

Sadly i am on the most populated server EU (Silvermoon). Over 25,000 alliance. This means i have a lot of competition even for the Northrend Spirit Beasts.

I got Gondria on first spawn, spend 3 months doing nothing but flying around looking for loque till I got him.

Quote Originally Posted by Sengura View Post
    Meh, I think TLPD (as well as all other Protos) looks kind of lame. I guess it's good that I'm 1 mount closer to my 100 mount achieve, but I don't ever plan on using it.
    Ironbound Protodrake is the best looking flying mount in the game, bar none. The phoenix mount perhaps comes a close second. Glory of the Ulduar Raider 25-man reward.

Timelost is kind of iffy itself, but there are some really nice looking drake mounts out there. I even like the plain Albino Drake mount you get for the 50 mount award. Netherwing Drakes are also nice, except the green one.

There is a lot of luck involved, plain and simple.

I spent all weekend camping Skoll on Mannoroth, and finally got him after camping him for 10hrs straight, 20hrs after his last confirmed spawn time. And that was after I had missed him twice previously ><

During this time, my friend found Karoma 3 times and Loq twice. . . we didn't see Arcturis.
    Last edited by Kiera; 2011-03-08 at 04:17 PM.

Gamer Girl since Vanilla- Pet and Mount Collector!!!
    Armory
    DeviantART

like others have said, northrend is pretty empty now - i found loque on my first flyover a couple months ago.

Killed the GH-bear, killed the SP-wolf (sorry hunters). But Ghostcrawler, i saw him, i thought, KILL. But no, not gonna happen anytime soon. He puts a horrible debuff on you, which diminishes your stats to non-existant level. So I should say, go get him.

I personally have the easiest time finding Loque'nahak because of his convenient location in my second active pet slot. Karoma is significantly more difficult to find because he requires a trip to the Stable Master to swap into my active pet list.
    Dual Wielding: Equipping one weapon in each hand. Utilized by enhancement shamans, warriors, rogues, DK's, hunters.
    Duel Wielding: Equipping a rabid feral gnome in each hand and watching them inevitably tear each other into little gnome bits. Utilized by bored tauren warriors and also frequently by forum posters who can't spell "Dual Wielding."