Thread: Cho'gall Help

Cho'gall Help

Okay So we are having problems with cho'gall as our healer can not make Monday so i was curious if it is viable to take x2 Holy Pallys and R Shaman
    Last edited by hellanator3; 2011-03-07 at 06:28 AM.

yes, it's viable.

Quote Originally Posted by hellanator3 View Post
    Okay So we are having problems with cho'gall as our healer can not make Monday so i was curious if it is viable to take x2 Holy Pallys and R Shaman
    We killed Cho'Gal our first time with 2 holy pallies and a resto druid. Then with 2 resto druids and a holy pally. Healer classes don't really matter unless youre doing Chimaeron with 3 paladins.

certainly, a healing rain + 2 holy radiances in the last phase will be pretty awesome.

Alright Thank you so much for all your responses =)

Take 1 tank and 2 healers, it will go alot smoother and you will kill him a shitload faster.

Deleted
    i would go with 2 healers (shammy and pala)

Quote Originally Posted by zeta333 View Post
    Take 1 tank and 2 healers, it will go alot smoother and you will kill him a shitload faster.
    Can you tell me how the 1 tank thing goes? Does the one tank just drag the boss around while trying to drop the add in the right place?

Doesn't fury stack up and cause problems? We are just barely missing getting Chogall to 25% before the 3rd add and then the 15 little adds are destroying us. I think if we went with 1 tank we could easily avoid the 3rd add. Just wondering how intense the damage is on the 1 tank.
    What do you think about the season 7 shaman set?
    It looks like what would happen if one of those big rock giants from Outlands mated with Spiderman.

-monkeysnarf

You have a melee taunt the boss at range for Fury then the main tank taunts the boss right back, the tank stays close to the area where the first add spawns and you drop pools in that little teleporter area.

our guild 2 heals it. and to one tank and have a melee taunt seems kind of reckless tbh.

Quote Originally Posted by zeta333 View Post
    You have a melee taunt the boss at range for Fury then the main tank taunts the boss right back, the tank stays close to the area where the first add spawns and you drop pools in that little teleporter area.
    So when the 1st add dies, does the tank move the boss to the other side of the room to grab the 2nd add? Where do you drop the 2nd pool?
    What do you think about the season 7 shaman set?
    It looks like what would happen if one of those big rock giants from Outlands mated with Spiderman.

-monkeysnarf

Regardless of how many tanks or healers you bring, Resto Shaman are currently pretty awesome for Phase 2 since the changes. Drop Healing Rain and spam Chain Heal and you'll be just fine.

In our guild we are using a Resto shammy and a holy pally that 2 man heals it pretty easily, aslong as u manage to get him to p2 before the 4th add spawns its fine.
    We also used a holy pally and a resto druid aswell and that worked also.
    Managed it wid 3 healers (druid, shammy, pally) aswell but then we wont be able to push it before the 4th add and have to kill that wave off adds aswell.

Quote Originally Posted by moode View Post
    So when the 1st add dies, does the tank move the boss to the other side of the room to grab the 2nd add? Where do you drop the 2nd pool?
    No it gets Mded to him, if you dont have a hunter just wait for the add to run across the level and the have the tank pick him up. We did this strat and got a kill on week 3 resulting in at that time the 4rth fastest kill in the world on 10 chogall.