Feral PvP - Pred. Swiftness Problems/Dash+Stamp. Roar Changes

For validation I am a 2300 feral in 2v2 and 2200 in 3s. Evolùtion (alt 151 for ù).

Predators Swiftness:
    Before i never encoutered a Pred. Swiftness problem, but now its getting to the point were im losing because of this because of it getting dispelled. So really i cant maintain any offensive momentum or defensive for my partners with cyclones... and if i hardcast them i USUALLY get interupted if the team isnt half retarded. Does anyone have this problem against high rated teams and do you guys think it should be dispellable?

Dash and Stampeding Roar Changes:
    This is a good start in a good direction. Honestly though every 2 minutes is not going to help us in the grand scheme of arena. Anyone else think Dash should now = Sprint? And Stampeding Roar should now = Freedom or Masters Call?

IMO Pred Swiftness should be undispellable and the Dash and Stampeding Roar changes are good, but i feel like in the grand scheme, its nothing. Does anyone else feel the same way or encounter the same problems. Thx in advance :P!

Deleted
    No other clearcast / instant cast buffs are protected.
    What make Predator's Swiftness so unique that it should be protected?

Stampeding Roar break root for your partner as well (and speed boost him). Great utility.
    Having two ways to break root > no way to break root?

Quote Originally Posted by xenon View Post
    No other clearcast / instant cast buffs are protected.
    What make Predator's Swiftness so unique that it should be protected?

Stampeding Roar break root for your partner as well (and speed boost him). Great utility.
    Having two ways to break root > no way to break root?
    I never did arena past around 1800 back in wotlk, but doing bgs and TB lately I agree that I'm mostly okay with the root break ideas. It's still a big nerf, but I'm thinking it'll be workable. As for Predator's Swiftness, though, I disagree. It exists solely as a partial workaround for the horribad 2 GCDs to cast a single spell issue that only feral has to deal with. It's still gimped, and unlike every other hybrid caster speccing to be able to heal at all is still a dps loss rather than a gain. Those two points don't even add to spellpower for damage spells, unlike ret who buff all their attacks by speccing into their spellpower and Enhance shaman who rely on their spellpower talent for a big chunk of their damage. (actually, scratch that, it's free and baseline for them nowadays, isn't it?) It's not like we'd stand around hardcasting starfire if 40% of agility converted to straight spellpower, but on the other hand it would be nice to be able to use it as a Predator's Swiftness execute, or to at least tag a root-spamming lazer chicken or mage. And noting that even if we did have offensive spellpower to do that, it'd still take 2 gcds to cast and shift back to kitty every single time, even with a predator's swiftness proc.

I do find Pred Swiftness is annoying when dispelled - a good Spriest/Shaman/warlock pet removes it all the time so peeling from my healer becomes a pain. I needs to be undispellable as its our ONLY way to CC effectivly. Since blizz seem to go on about how ferals wanted more CC and abilitys to utilise in PvP....

The Rooting fiasco is totally stupid - It was fine as it was....and tbh....its ok as it is now - I miss it but get a good dispeller and your ok. Problem is when your Duel dps with no dispeller...then your in trouble.

The 2mins and 3min CD's are silly but ofc reducing them would be seen as "OP" in PvE and therefore not possible. Its sad to say but it wont go back to the days of old and i dont think there is anything they can add to comprimise. They HAVE to add back the 10% dmg lossed from bleeds to quantify removing the movement of the class.

Warriors can hit for 30k in 1 swing...we have DoT's that cant hit for 20k even if you had the best will in the world. its easily healed if you get rooted and run away from.