Poll: Who would win?

Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Velen hands down, hes too mighty. Through foresight he would already know this battle was coming anyway, and would have some well thought out plan to deal with it. The only other leader that comes close to his power, would be the new total shaman Thrall. But i doubt even he would have enough, Velen is just immortal (his age isnt an issue) and too expierienced. Thralls not even in the poll anyway, even though he still is a world leader(Earthen Ring and every horde leader would still listen to him).

So yah Velen got my vote.

Edit: aww poor Baine still zero votes. Love the character, hes just outclassed here
    Last edited by Duncanîdaho; 2011-03-08 at 12:37 AM.
    The generalist looks outward; he looks for living principles, knowing full well that such principles change, that they develop. It is to the characteristics of change itself that the mentat-generalist must look. There can be no permanent catalogue of such change, no handbook or manual. You must look at it with as few preconceptions as possible, asking yourself, "Now what is this thing doing?" -Children of Dune

Quote Originally Posted by John Arbuckle View Post
    Isn't Falstead dead?
    I see what you did there.

ON TOPIC: Velen is a prophet, it's like he's permanently using cheatcodes.
    My vote goes to Council of Three Hammers (Purely because of Muradin and Falstad, no one cares about Moira) and Sylvanas.

Quote Originally Posted by Jaxi View Post
    Someone mentioned that we should look at achievements for what they did? Alright that sounds fair.
    Let's take Velen.
    Ran on Argus.
    Ran on Draenor.
    Oh shit Cataclysm is coming? He wants to run again.

Yeah... he so deserves first place.
    Because it was the right tactical thing to do from saving his entire race being wiped out.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Clempson View Post
    Now you can decide who would win out of Muradin, Falstad and Moira!

Only one can win...
    Moira has boobs.... need I say more?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Clempson View Post
    Because it was the right tactical thing to do from saving his entire race being wiped out.
    The first one I will agree with you, the second one I'd have to disagree considering A'dal turned shit completely around. The last one is just sad though.

He has yet to do anything to show that he could survive in a brawl, with the exception of his ability to flee.

Quote Originally Posted by Jistu View Post
    And it still stuns me that there are SO many Sylvanas fanboys on this site.
    This is the internet.
    She is a grimdark immortal fairy elf queen.

Need i say more?

As long as Velen beats Sylvanas.... this Sylvanas fanboy butthumping group needs to cease from existence because its getting old.

Quote Originally Posted by Daerth View Post
    RMP Dwarf setup anyone?
    TSG more like it........

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by lightgil View Post
    velen is just infinitely stronger than the rest
    this....velen is so underrated in game. for someone who was an equal to kil'jaeden AND archimonde (although who knows how much their demonic transformations altered their power) he easily would win over the rest of them on that alone.

Quote Originally Posted by Gnasnimadan View Post
    Lor'Themar, because people will forget he's there and he can kill off the weakened last enemy.
    Exactly my reasoning lol

Someone mentioned that we should look at achievements for what they did? Alright that sounds fair.
    Let's take Velen.
    Ran on Argus.
    Ran on Draenor.

Dont confuse mobility for cowardice. He knew full well that they would eventually get to Azeroth and his people would become stronger then they have ever been, befriending the alliance. Hes a prophet.
    The generalist looks outward; he looks for living principles, knowing full well that such principles change, that they develop. It is to the characteristics of change itself that the mentat-generalist must look. There can be no permanent catalogue of such change, no handbook or manual. You must look at it with as few preconceptions as possible, asking yourself, "Now what is this thing doing?" -Children of Dune

15+ Year Old Account
    I see Sylvannas winning. Simply because its very likely that she'd wait until there's either one or two people left and take 'em out with no problem. While they all might be powerful in their own respect, chances are she'd win because she hid the whole time, didn't fight, and thus didn't wear herself out.

Voted Garrosh for some reason i know he doesn't seem to be the most powerful but i haven't seen him rage his father was pretty hard when he raged

Quote Originally Posted by Kaelwryn View Post
    I see Sylvannas winning. Simply because its very likely that she'd wait until there's either one or two people left and take 'em out with no problem. While they all might be powerful in their own respect, chances are she'd win because she hid the whole time, didn't fight, and thus didn't wear herself out.
    This mostly, I don't really care how powerful you are, if you are caught off guard by an arrow between your eyes your gonna die. I'd say her, Vol'jin, maybe Tryande and to a lesser degree Gallywix would have the best chance of winning because they would adopt this strategy.

Bloodsail Admiral DownButStillOut's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Ga'mon sounds like a troll >.>
    Id say council of the three hammers, because there is THREE of them :P
    BeeeeeeeoooooOOOOoooooooooooooooOOOO-FFFSSSHHHHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMM!!!
    My attempt at being less of a pessimist was choosing Dawnbringer as my choice of server.
    I regret somethings! (like setting this in my signature)

Herald of the Titans Ron Burgundy's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Garrosh would slice Velen and Tyrande's head off in one cleave.
    Milk was a bad choice.

2013 MMO-Champion User of the Year (2nd runner up)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Isrozzis View Post
    hmm, thrall seems to be missing, he would clearly win because he could die in the middle of the fight, wait for everyone to become weakened, then ankh and pwn their weak asses. But i voted for the council because thrall isnt there
    He wouldn't be able to ankh because someone would take his insignia forcing him to res at the graveyard.

15+ Year Old Account
    So like, "The Deadliest Game" style?

If that is the case it is really between Tyrande, Sylvanas, and Lor'themar (the 3 "ranger" types)
    Sylvanas and Tyrande both have more experiance/Deity on their side so there goes Lor'themar

So deity v. 9 lives.

I vote 9 lives, since you just can't keep Syl down.
    Theron/Bloodwatcher 2013!

Quote Originally Posted by Alsompr View Post
    Teasing, misdirection. It's the opposite of a spoiler. People expect one thing? BAM! Another thing happens.

I'm like M. Night fucking Shamylan.

10+ Year Old Account
    Three hammers ofc cause they are Dwarfs.. and they are digging a hole.
    Your speaker volume BETRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS YOU!

Let's take Velen.
    Ran on Argus.
    Ran on Draenor.

yeah, ran from argus when the other 2 most powerful eredar turned their back on him and he only had a mere fraction of followers.
    and ran from draenor after the orcs had committed a genocide against his people by surprise and after it was torn apart by ner'zhul.
    if you're implying he's weak, foolish, or cowardly, then you apparently haven't considered the odds if he had stayed to fight. (he woulda been hunted down and steamrolled)