The Lightbringer
    15+ Year Old Account

Stealth Item buffs in DS?

Hey guys, I was just browsing atlasloot and I saw the spirit shield from Warmaster Blackhorn and it is different than when I last browsed it: Timepiece of the Bronze Flight. It now has a red socket, before it didn't.

To confirm this, if you check the news post on front page about raider finder and zoom to the shield, you'll see it doesn't have a socket. Now check atlasloot and it does (on all difficulties). I have checked wowhead ( http://www.wowhead.com/search?q=Time...+Bronze+Flight ) and the item still seems to remain the same. So atlasloot is either bugged or things havent updated yet. I know they buffed and announced the spirit trinket from Spine last week.

Could the maintence of changed this and indeed other items?

It was definitely changed. The offhand was better for both Paladins and Shamans because of the socket, so Blizzard equalized the shield with it.

The Lightbringer
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Frostinferno View Post
    It was definitely changed. The offhand was better for both Paladins and Shamans because of the socket, so Blizzard equalized the shield with it.
    wonder if anything else was.

Deleted
    I'm fairly certain that the trinket 'Heart of Unliving' was also stealth buffed. It dropped for my guild on the day of release and I passed it to our Holy Priest due to a distinct lack of intellect. A fellow Holy Paladin then made me aware yesterday. I was sad :<

Deleted
    That Heart of Unliving was not Stealth buffed. It was buffed, its stated in the hot fixes.

The Lightbringer
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Heri View Post
    I'm fairly certain that the trinket 'Heart of Unliving' was also stealth buffed. It dropped for my guild on the day of release and I passed it to our Holy Priest due to a distinct lack of intellect. A fellow Holy Paladin then made me aware yesterday. I was sad :<
    Yes that change got announced, but this particular one didn't however, and maybe others.

---------- Post added 2011-12-14 at 11:45 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Heri View Post
    Yes that change got announced, but this particular one didn't however, and maybe others.

Is it basically the same as the ledger now? Or are there stat differences.

Was the Bone Link Fetish changed in any way? Because a friend of mine picked it up as a Fury Warrior and the proc rate was abysmal. (Normal version.) But on my DK, I have the LFR one, and it's proccing pretty madly.