Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    If Blizz felt like throwing some awesome AQ-Gate-Opening-esque stuff into this..... would be sweet.

/dreams

On a side note after watching the mmo report anyone surprised that other mmos(dcuo) are bringing content out faster and it varies more than what blizz is doing? Also as we saw in ptr notes blizz has started implementing new ideas such as guild challenges which were nowhere near their thought process but had a positive impact for other games so why not bring it here as well. Anyone wants to have a guess at what we will be getting next to keep us from dying of boredom.
    "Impossible is just a big word thrown around by small men who find it easier to live the world they've been given than to explore the power they have to change it. Impossible is not a fact. It's an opinion. Impossible is not a declaration. It's a dare. Impossible is potential. Impossible is temporary. Impossible is nothing." Muhammad Ali

Pandaren Monk
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Benethor2000 View Post
    No... more... daily quest hubs please (
    I'd prefer them adding new daily hubs with major raid patches then letting us be stuck with the same old dailies for the rest of the expansion, or have to travel across the entire world to on daily here and one daily there.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by methus View Post
    On a side note after watching the mmo report anyone surprised that other mmos(dcuo) are bringing content out faster and it varies more than what blizz is doing? Also as we saw in ptr notes blizz has started implementing new ideas such as guild challenges which were nowhere near their thought process but had a positive impact for other games so why not bring it here as well. Anyone wants to have a guess at what we will be getting next to keep us from dying of boredom.
    Maybe a free woman or man for every patch. But serioulsy i hope this place is more fun than tol barad and gives me a reason to log on other than raid nights.

Blademaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Benethor2000 View Post
    No... more... daily quest hubs please (

No one is forcing you to do all your dailies.

Araneae is the order spiders are from, + the red webs in the screenshots=Aranae is some sort of giant flame spider.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by tuckels View Post
    giant flame spider.
    Hmmm wonder if we'll see a guy in red with a big sword and two guns called Gante with the title demon hunter. But seriously your post did remind me of that recurring DMC boss.

A new zone and quest hub in 4.2.... very pleased, definitely worth the extra few months wait. Firelands is to WoW as Mordor is to LOTRO. WTB Eye of Sulfuron and coining of the phrase "One does not simply Ragna-walk into Mordor!"

Quote Originally Posted by dascylus View Post
    A new zone and quest hub in 4.2.... very pleased, definitely worth the extra few months wait. Firelands is to WoW as Mordor is to LOTRO. WTB Eye of Sulfuron and coining of the phrase "One does not simply Ragna-walk into Mordor!"
    no WoW's mordor is icecrown, and you for sure don't just walk into there.

Blademaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by dascylus View Post
    Rag does, now he's got some legs.

One MMO bringing out an 8 man raid is now 'other MMOs bringing out content faster and with more variety than Blizzard'? Don't know how you got all that from a single raid being released...

Oh yay, another relatively small place to try and do dailies and get ganked....

Please tell us we have to stack FR gear. PLEASE.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by marrakoosh View Post
    And make everything in the zone fire immune to ruin Warlocks and Mages?

I hope they never bring back those terrible game mechanics.
    Global Moderator | Forum Guidelines

Pandaren Monk
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by marrakoosh View Post
    Yeah those invisible cockblocks was awesome.

They only served one purpouse and that was to slow down progress and force you to farm crappy items just used for a few bosses.

so we not only get a new tier of raiding, but a whole new zone??

trolls saying that blizzard is getting lazy - 0
    Blizzard - 1

Why are you playing something that bores you? I dont get this at all. When i log into wow its to have fun and relax and thats exactly what i get. If you dont enjoy it then why on earth are you doing it? Unless you get paid to do it there is no reason to do stuff you dont like, especially paying for doing it.

Quote Originally Posted by Exera View Post
    Yeah those invisible cockblocks was awesome.

They only served one purpouse and that was to slow down progress and force you to farm crappy items just used for a few bosses.
    It was called challenge. And like it or not, usually challenge equals fun in a long run... That's why new games usually bore me out faster, since they're too convenient to play through.

Quote Originally Posted by YankeePhan1234 View Post
    Oh yay, another relatively small place to try and do dailies and get ganked....
    We want world pvp back! Uhm i cant fly in this zone and i keep getting ganked, blizzard do something about it! You see the conflict?

Quote Originally Posted by XstenZ View Post
    Looks like shit. I wish we could get some neat PvP stuff...
    you get neat pvp stuff in the form of welfare epics every major content patch. but your right, we should shut down development of PVE s**t, and focus on XstenZ fantasical world of pvp. because obviously whatever he likes... everyone likes!

Deleted
    Gated instance anyone? Just felt like it.. but i think Blizzard stated that they wouldnt use that anymore (?).