Poll: Do you eat fries one at a time

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    I just got really hungry..

Quote Originally Posted by Hecow View Post
    Just wondering was having some mc,ds and eating fries and figured I would ask. Do you eat em 1 at a time or hand more.
    when i ate fastfood i ate them as fast as possible usually more than 4 at a time. Haven't had fast food n over 3 years however.
    If people criticized the Bible as much as they criticize WOW we'd all be atheists.

I eat 2-3 at a time and they must all be close to the same length as each other.

Quote Originally Posted by tobberoth View Post
    3-4, easily. One at a time? You'll barely even notice that you ate something, wtf. Pick up 3, jam them in sauce, put in mouth. It's simple, how can 63 people fail at it?
    Obviously everyone functions the same way you do. I don't have a big mouth; usually I have to squish even the smallest burger down to be able to eat it, so if I tried to eat more than one fry at a time, I would end up with a lot of salt/mayo/ketchup all over my face and still only one fry in my mouth.

Quote Originally Posted by Siron View Post
    Buy cheezburger and fries
    Take off the bun
    Put fries on top of the meat
    Put bun back on
    EPICNESS
    Winner right here.

10+ Year Old Account
    McDonald's chips are so goddamn small you have to eat more than one to get any kind of satisfaction. Their chips suck, goddamit.

I go to my local fish and chips spot, or whatever and they're literally 3-5 times the size and clearly cut from potatos instead of looking like compressed potato powder. Much better.

Yes, I called them chips instead of fries, sue me.
    "The truth, my goal."

2 or 3 at a time to make a nice ketchup shovel

Quote Originally Posted by Gungtah View Post
    Gotta slam down as many as possible, macdee fries get old fast.
    Has anyone seen the aging time lapse of mcdonald food? It looks the same after 6 months lol. Enjoy the chemical bathing your insides.

Deleted
    One at time without ketchup.
    More at time with ketchup.

But I prefer without ketchup : )

Burger King > McDonalds anyhow and in answer to the original question, 2 or so at a time unless they're huge frieds and then it's 1 at a time.

Quote Originally Posted by Karakkonor View Post
    Micky D's fries are shit, I only eat them in between hamburger bites cause they are absolute junk to eat, and even then only if they're dipped into a lot of mayo or ketchup.
    I agree but I think their hamburgers are shit too, they're so flavorless.

As far as fast food fries go I think white castle has the best but that's only when they are fresh, once they have been laying around (which seems to be norm by me) they taste terrible.
    i5 2500k, GTX 660Ti , Asrock Z68 Pro3-M, 8GB RAM

Usually yes. But then, I also forgo ket... screw it, don't even know how to spell it, that tomato sauce stuff that everyone is obsessed with.... so I generally consider myself to be a "fast food oddity".

Deleted
    People who have too much free time.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    At McDonalds, I eat the fries 2 or 3 at a time if I get a huge thing of them because I usually dip them in mustard (I know, weird). At places like Five Guys, one must savor them. And by savor, I mean break them in half, maybe quarters, and make sure you get a good 40 or 50 chews going.

Quote Originally Posted by siron View Post
    buy cheezburger and fries
    take off the bun
    put fries on top of the meat
    put bun back on
    epicness
    yessss^^^^^^^^^^^^
    Religion is like a penis.
    It's fine to have one.
    It's fine to be proud of it.
    But please, don't whip it out in public and wave it around,
    And please, don't try to shove it down my children's throats.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bearshield View Post
    Burger King > McDonalds anyhow and in answer to the original question, 2 or so at a time unless they're huge frieds and then it's 1 at a time.
    Most def. I think people only eat at McDonald's because it's so damned cheap. It's like the worst fast food chain. It's also some of the least expensive food in the world, which is why they are so successful. I can't eat there without getting a stomach ache. Their fries taste like stale potato chips. BK is far from perfect, but their food quality is at least a tier higher.

Deleted
    ''buy fries chug them all into my mouth swallow says 1 more please''

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Callace View Post
    Most def. I think people only eat at McDonald's because it's so damned cheap. It's like the worst fast food chain. It's also some of the least expensive food in the world, which is why they are so successful. I can't eat there without getting a stomach ache. Their fries taste like stale potato chips. BK is far from perfect, but their food quality is at least a tier higher.
    "I think McDonald's food sucks ,therefore McDonald's food sucks"

where is the sometimes one sometimes a handful option
    게임 은 어렵~~