Poll: Do you eat fries one at a time

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by The Doctor View Post
    depends on the fries.

american fast food french fries are very skinny/thin and you generally need to grab 2-4 at a time.
    british chips i'd eat one at a time
    Clearly you speak from ignorance. We have all sorts of fries in the US.

And as far as I know in the US Five guys makes the best fries chain wise. Obviously you might find some nice places with better fries. But as far as chains go five guys is the best I have seen.

As for people putting fries on burgers...

Thank God I live in Pa
    Last edited by Lolzar; 2011-03-08 at 08:32 PM.

I take a bunch of fries and throw it in my mouths general direction, what goes in goes down.

Fries are for chumps! Potato Oles on the other hand...
    When work feels overwhelming, remember that you're going to die.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wentwell View Post
    "I think McDonald's food sucks ,therefore McDonald's food sucks"
    Oh, please. It's a post about fast-food. If you're looking for scholarship, go back to school and see where your trolling gets you there.

I do think it sucks and that burger king is easily better in terms of quality, but not price.

That's an unbiased observation. I used to LOVE McDonalds as a kid, after while, their food started upsetting my digestive system. I don't get that from other fast food chains anywhere. I'm supposed to enjoy that just because McDonalds is more popular than my opinion? Ridiculous.

Frankly, I think people are wisening up. Subway is the most popular in the world now, and their food is more digestible than McDonalds too.

Go censor something important.
    Last edited by Callace; 2011-03-08 at 09:11 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Dunee View Post
    what goes in goes down.
    That's what she said? Sorry I had to...

Deleted
    Anything else would be gluttonous

10+ Year Old Account
    Leftcoast 2 blocks from the beach, down the street from a green haze called Venice.
    If I am at Rony's steak house I will usually get small fries, with the chicken sandwich, I really don't like their food. Now if I want a burger and fries I have two choices Fatburger, or In-n-out ... Fatburger I get Fat fries with chili cheese and onions, in-n-out I get Animal fries. mmmm good.

I eat the big ones on top first one at a time. As i get towards the bottom of the box and they start to get smaller i eat several at a time.

I start off with one at a time, since when you're just starting to eat, people still are talking or are finishing up conversations and can still eat like the outside of their burgers as well, but eventually I pick up to like 4-5 fries at a time which is usually when you're about half way through the burger thus there will be 0 talking or very little. I just really, REALLY, hate talking with food in my mouth, makes anyone look like an inbred douche.

If it's like fish and chips (eugh fish, sausage supper>fish) normally onle one at a time.

Bloodsail Admiral DownButStillOut's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    McDonalds? Three at a time
    Culver's? 1 at a time, theyre made piping hot and its impossible to eat 2 at a time without burning yourself.
    BeeeeeeeoooooOOOOoooooooooooooooOOOO-FFFSSSHHHHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMM!!!
    My attempt at being less of a pessimist was choosing Dawnbringer as my choice of server.
    I regret somethings! (like setting this in my signature)

10+ Year Old Account
    One Fry is winning?! Really? You all must be ketchup-dippers I take it.

Congrats on having more etiquette than me. I just stuff them into my mouth and forget about em.

In fact, I rarely see people eat them 1 at a time. Even when I ketchup-dunk I go for 2-3.

Now hamburgers, THAT's a challenge! Incoming Art:

15+ Year Old Account
    Going to dump this in the fun forums. Mostly spam...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Siron View Post
    Buy cheezburger and fries
    Take off the bun
    Put fries on top of the meat
    Put bun back on
    EPICNESS
    This... Cheeseburger with Fries in it!

10+ Year Old Account
    Depends. McD fries I eat one at a time. I just feel fat mowing down a medium fry in 20 seconds. So I take it slow...with plenty of ketchup.

Steak n Shake fries though...I go to town. Ill dump my cheese on them, grab a fork and napkin, and start shoveling. :X

@Callace: I totally agree. I used to devour McD's a couple times a week but lately it gives me the worst stomach pains. I can handle a medium fry but tossing in a Big Mac or even just a cheeseburger has me in pain for hours. Not like "Hurr hurr fatass" pains; always feels like food poisoning. :\
    Last edited by Shamslam; 2011-03-09 at 10:07 AM.
    I once had a character named "Clamslam" but Blizzard deemed it inappropriate.
    Retired from WoW: February 19, 2011. It was fun Blizz.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Hard for me to beileve that the poll is so close. I never had a clue people would eat 1 at a time.
    Stop nerfing every character I play! I want to be Op....

Deleted
    I eat mine Regular Ordinary Swedish style

WTB 'sometimes' option.

10+ Year Old Account
    Ahahah, i eat easily 5-6 at a time, im too impatient to even eat a meal without eating it quickly.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Alkious View Post

On an unrelated note I also organize my skittles and M&M's by color and eat then starting with whichever color has the most skittles/M&M's.
    thought I was the only one that did that

ontopic: I have to eat loads at once else they'll go cold!

I shovel them into my mouth. 4-5 at a time. I should be huge with my eating habits, but I'm a scrawn.