Page 1 of 2
LastLast

BoT trashfarm hotifx?

We were running this today and nothing dropped in about 3 hours. also some of the mobs were'nt respawning towards the end. Just unlucky or has something been done to stop trashfarming?

I killed anzu over 150 times, did they remove the mount?

no, afaik its still possible to farm BoEs in trash, 2 BoEs dropped last wednesday for my raid team;

and no, Anzu still dropping his mount. keep trying.

Deleted
    lol..why not just progress with guild and get gear...easier than silly farming

Quote Originally Posted by Ariston View Post
    lol..why not just progress with guild and get gear...easier than silly farming
    ^ This

and btw blizz has heavly nerfed epic drops from trash. It just better to kill bosses for loot than farming trash for hours and getting nothing. BoT epic trash loot is now more like Naxx epic trash loot.

If addons are just a crutch for healing, forks are just a crutch for eating spaghetti and real carpenters pound in nails with their foreheads.

Remove trash epics and add them on every boss' loot list as possible extra loot.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    RNG in my World of Warcraft?
    PREPOSTEROUS!

10+ Year Old Account
    BOE epics from trash are a bonus, not a goal.

Quote Originally Posted by Spoiledkid View Post
    Remove trash epics and add them on every boss' loot list as possible extra loot.
    I'd love this. My raid group has been particularly unlucky with trash drops over the last few months. Its extra annoying when the only epic caster dps wand from this tier is a trash drop from BWD, an instance with barely any trash at all. That said, we've been unlucky with all caster dps loot.

Quote Originally Posted by Tehadam View Post
    PREPOSTEROUS!
    Haha win

10+ Year Old Account
    3h of farming you say---thats araund 1k gold just by trash gold drops. If you are fast thats it.
    Don't sweat the details!!!

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rédempteur View Post
    I killed anzu over 150 times, did they remove the mount?
    Quote Originally Posted by Kavoo View Post
    it was actually clever and ironic way to imply that there exists a thing called RNG

To all the people saying trash farming is pointless and they are bonus try playing an enhance sham where the only weapons from raiding this tier come from bwd trash and 1 bad weapon off Nef
    Quote Originally Posted by Underskilled View Post
    I play horde.

I smash my keyboard repetitively while yelling "MAKIN SHIT HAPPEN" over and over at the top of my lungs.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kavoo View Post
    no, afaik its still possible to farm BoEs in trash, 2 BoEs dropped last wednesday for my raid team;

your skill in detecting irony decreased by 1.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by epard View Post
    To all the people saying trash farming is pointless and they are bonus try playing an enhance sham where the only weapons from raiding this tier come from bwd trash and 1 bad weapon off Nef
    Maybe do some arena for the weapons then?
    I heard enh shamans are pretty good

Deleted
    I personally raid with a guild and have nearly full epics....the only probem is that for some reason blizz decided to make the epic dps caster wand a trash drop..............Why?

Quote Originally Posted by morpheeus View Post
    I personally raid with a guild and have nearly full epics....the only probem is that for some reason blizz decided to make the epic dps caster wand a trash drop..............Why?
    Not just a trash drop but a RARE trash drop... gj. End result, SO MANY bad casters with pvp wands and spirit wands. BAD

Deleted
    I ran BoT like 7 times and got challey's staff of dark mending which I assume is like... BiS for healing priests. So FU to anyone saying killing trash is just a bonus.

Quote Originally Posted by Tehadam View Post
    PREPOSTEROUS!
    people who farm trash are like "RNG??"

you cant expect people who farm trash for 3 hours to know these acronyms!!

10+ Year Old Account
    3 weeks ago... 5 BoE epics dropped. Since then nothing... =/ Was thinking they fixed this too