Can you have more than 2 rares being solved at a time?

i currently have 2 rares being found right now but i am wondering if it is possible to solve more than 2 at a time. thanks in advanced!

I'm sure it is.. but wouldn't you wanna solve them right away so there is a better chance of you finding more rares?

p.s. consider yourself lucky to have found one

I had 3 at one point. I do not believe any of the races impact the others. You are either working on junk or not for each of the 9.

i have the orc mail helm and the vyrkul weapon. im trying to get tol'vir to pop now :P

Deleted
    Man at one point I had 5 of them to solve, I have always moved on to another race when the rare showed up... I just couldnt be annoyed to spend like 150 fragments on creating a useless rare at that moment (instead of solving one for 40 or so and having chance for the rare I want to pop up).

On topic of them having impact on each other.. I doubt it but there are some theories, probably based on nothing. One way or the other I made sure to have 0 rares when burning 1400ish fragments attempting ZinRokh (and I got it ).

There is no limit to the number of rares that could be in progress at any one time other than the number of races.