mats for 346 JC rings, necks

Hi,

Long time listener, first time poster. I was wondering if there will be a nerf to the mats for the JC recipes for necks and rings. It seems like those can be very pricey to make atleast one.

I am a tank in my guild and would like to use these for my tank set.

1. Would it be nice to have them simmer down the amount of mats it takes to make them?

2. What was the point to use alot of mats for just one item? i mean there has to be a clear reason for someone to make those and the hardwork in preparing to make these rings for just a 346 item.

Any comments on this would be greatly appreciated

Thanks

They are quite cheap to make so I doubt it.

they're stupid expensive. not worth the money imo

In the four days it takes to collect the shimera's eyes to create the stuff, you can reach factions to revered/exalted and get the same/better stuff.
    The JC-stuff is stupid and not worth any of the mats. I mean, 75 elemental-motes... how stupid is this?
    Quote Originally Posted by Genganger View Post
    Often I just open the fridge instead of turning the lights on in the kitchen. I like that.

Quote Originally Posted by Pope View Post
    In the four days it takes to collect the shimera's eyes to create the stuff, you can reach factions to revered/exalted and get the same/better stuff.
    The JC-stuff is stupid and not worth any of the mats. I mean, 75 elemental-motes... how stupid is this?
    The reason they're expensive is blizzard is lazy as HELL.

They were originally going to be epic, that's why the pattern is. Except they decided that it shouldn't be epic for whatever the hell reason they did, and didn't do a goddamn thing to the mats when they did. Making them almost if not completely useless.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bubbleguy
    Hi, my druid is currently lvl 75 and i'm going for resto at lvl 80, so my question is, what is the most used resto healing rotation?.

They did indeed make them 346 for some reason, however the mats are not that bad, around 1.5-2k on average. They do however sit in the AH for awhile.
    I cant see a nerf coming within 4.1/2 but maybe by the time we see Mr.Earth Warder, we could see a slight change. I do expect to see a drop in the prices of volatiles though which would make them a bit easier to craft.