can you trade in valor for justice points?

i know you could do this in the past, but i havent been able to find any place that does it still. is there any reason why this was taken out if its not in game?

Dreadlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    probably because no one in their right minds would do it? zing!!!! :O
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille View Post
    OMG EVERYONE IS BANNED.

Could see why this would be useful in case you run out of things to buy with valor points and want to purchase heirlooms or trade skill mats. But then again if you're out of things to spend valor points on what you really need is to take a break from the game.

They will get converted anyway when 4.2 comes out. In the meantime...just run randoms?

im not really out of things to buy, its just that i already have good pve gear and im not a hardcore enough pver to replace that with valor gear if i can just get heirloom stuff. lvling is one of the most fun things in the game to me atm, especcially now with the new lvling changes.

---------- Post added 2011-03-08 at 11:08 PM ----------

yea been running them, its just slow going and its irksome to see my valor points sitting there unused lol

Dreadlord
    10+ Year Old Account

Buy Valor Boots

The 359 boots you can buy with VP are all BoE - if you have that many VP lying around and don't need the gear for your toon, buy some boots and put them on the auction house. Or, "/2 WTS Valor Boots of your choice".

Quote Originally Posted by tyggyr View Post
    The 359 boots you can buy with VP are all BoE - if you have that many VP lying around and don't need the gear for your toon, buy some boots and put them on the auction house. Or, "/2 WTS Valor Boots of your choice".
    oh yea, good idea