Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

Warcraft Vs. Starcraft!!!

That's right. I went there.

This is NOT a battle of franchises.

I'm talking the COMBATANTS.

How do they match up?

I'm into both games, but I'm pretty sure a carrier fleet can wipe a planet, as shown between some missions.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hextor View Post
    I'm into both games, but I'm pretty sure a carrier fleet can wipe a planet, as shown between some missions.
    This is true, but Deathwing caused a sundering, which is not quite in the ballpark (of an entire fleet decimating a planet).
    But how would a fleet match up to a Dragon Flight? No contest?
    Last edited by Callace; 2011-03-09 at 12:31 AM.

Deleted
    One of them revolves around fleets and battles spanning a galaxy, and weapons that can destroy entire planets. The other one revolves around individuals fighting on a single planet.

Raise your hand if you could spot the winner.

Quote Originally Posted by RavenGage View Post
    One of them revolves around fleets and battles spanning a galaxy, and weapons that can destroy entire planets. The other one revolves around individuals fighting on a single planet.

Raise your hand if you could spot the winner.
    yea, warcraft would kick starcraft's ass.

how? fucking magic.

Quote Originally Posted by maldias View Post

how? fucking magic.
    Magic just got cut-down by a DT.

how? fucking magic.
    Psy storm would like to have a word with you

10+ Year Old Account

how? fucking magic.
    the zerg and hybrids say hi =)

but seriously....pretty much if the 2 universes had an all out war i would say starcraft would win. the protoss and zerg alone could annihilate just about anything in the warcraft universe aside from probably the entire burning legion, the old gods and the titans. add the terran in to that with their nukes and what not and it would be GG for warcraft.

ill even go a step further and say that the zerg might even be able to infest the legion and titans if they overwhelmed them...as for the old gods, they would probably end up in a power struggle with kerrigan
    Last edited by Littleraven; 2011-03-09 at 02:31 AM.

Starcraft would be all like "IMMA DESTROY AZERUTH LULZ" then Warcraft would go "MAY TEH MOON BE WITH YA MON, WAIT THATS NO MOON!"

Warcraft would call Sargeras to defend the franchise and he would be all like "DESTROYIN AZERUTH WUT? WHO THEY THINK THEY ARE?! ONLY ME DESTROY AZERUTH"

Next stop we have Sargeras teaming up with Starcraft.... and you know what happens....

Now being more realistic, this is like saying, who would win, a sofisticated modern army or the knight crusaders from billions (???) and what-not years ago?
    Quote Originally Posted by Orgrim Doomhammer View Post
    I'm 12, and my balls have been producing men of the sea for quite a long time (Over a year)

PS: Men of the sea = Sea Men = Semen

all the priests of azeroth mind control the fleets and turn them against themselves. boom goes the dynamite!

If every xpac, we the retarded public can help take down the "Most powerful/magical bosses on the planet" then (just think of most the bosses we've already killed 60-80 raids and what they could do.

Then insert the zerg similar to the Wow playerbase mindless drones just killing everything in sight and you get the exact same result, there are just too many to fight off, let alone if you brought science and magic from the starcraft universe into it.

I'm fairly sure that 25 raid members dps < Protoss carrier/Terran battleship.
    Sure there might be some beings who could swat one or two spaceships but why haven't they swated the current raiding base, sooner or later pretty much everyone beats them
    Dragonflight Nerfs vs fun again show a Blizzard that hasn't learnt a lesson, Actions speak louder than words afterall watch what they do and do not do.

warcraft nuff said
    Quote Originally Posted by Lackluster View Post
    True, but the difference is that in GTA3 you're only shooting (and robbing, murdering, having sex with, etc) pixels. In WOW you get the pleasure of dealing with some of the most despicable human behaviour you'll ever witness.
    To True.

10+ Year Old Account

how? fucking magic.
    ROFLMAO

I was waiting for someone to lay down the "magic clause".

---------- Post added 2011-03-09 at 03:11 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Mayia View Post
    If every xpac, we the retarded public can help take down the "Most powerful/magical bosses on the planet" then (just think of most the bosses we've already killed 60-80 raids and what they could do.

Then insert the zerg similar to the Wow playerbase mindless drones just killing everything in sight and you get the exact same result, there are just too many to fight off, let alone if you brought science and magic from the starcraft universe into it.

I'm fairly sure that 25 raid members dps < Protoss carrier/Terran battleship.
    Sure there might be some beings who could swat one or two spaceships but why haven't they swated the current raiding base, sooner or later pretty much everyone beats them
    It really is worth keeping in mind that the WoW character strength is growing at a rate of DBZ ridiculousness. That's the only reason I think Warcraft would even have a chance. That and the "Magic Clause". Hahah!

marines have 45 health and hit for 6 dmg every .80 something sec.

my aimed shot hits for 50k plus, and i have over 110k health. i think i just took out all 3 races with 1 multi shot ^^
    ''If MMORPG players were around when God said, "Let their be light" they'd have called the light gay, and plunged the universe back into darkness by squatting their nutsacks over it.'' Quoted from-

If the titans and old gods get involved, as well as the elements and full range of magic, namely portals and OP mages, then I could see Warcraft winning. If it's only playable races, Starcraft.

Gauss rifle power! That stuff can go clean through a whole marine suit (as shown by Raynor), let alone the much less thick armor we all wear in wow. And then throw in battlecruisers and nukes, even the goblins cant compare.

But I got bias, I love gauss rifles.
    Quote Originally Posted by Henry Ford
    Thinking is the hardest work there is, which is probably why few engage in it.
    This explains a lot.

Nuclear launch detected. 90% of azeroth laid to waste

edit: protoss could wipe all life off azeroth with their motherships from orbit easly the've done it before to other worlds when they detect zerg infestation on it * see sc2 campaing for proof and how they do it*

i'm sure that terran battleships could easly also do the same with orbial bombardments.
    Last edited by Arteous; 2011-03-09 at 04:27 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Here's my 2$$

From an ordinary armed conflict standpoint (terrans vs. footmen), StarCraft's technology would vastly overwhelm Azeroth's thorium-steel and magical enchantments on the ground forces level. But when it came to special forces, like powerful magics like mind-control and teleport, I'd see Warcraft gaining the upper hand with the special magical tactics that would override technology. However, even Warcraft's magical "trump-cards" would fall victim, not to the technology of Starcraft, but the sheer scope of power and populations. For example, the Terrans number in the billions.
    So while I see an extremely powerful magical being like a Titan being able to take on one or two very powerful crafts from Starcraft. There's no way the magically enhanced warrior would stand up to the Hydralisk at the end of the day.

Who else imagined a Gunship battle instead of fighting a Horde/Alliance Ship you fight a freakin battlecruiser?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by tylen View Post
    Who else imagined a Gunship battle instead of fighting a Horde/Alliance Ship you fight a freakin battlecruiser?
    "Nerf Gunship!!!" x 10 million