Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    It really sounds like you're getting hit w/ rallying cry and dropping a huge DA while the buff is in effect. If it isn't that, then it sounds more like weird spell interaction or bugs.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by [-Spiritus-] View Post
    It really sounds like you're getting hit w/ rallying cry and dropping a huge DA while the buff is in effect. If it isn't that, then it sounds more like weird spell interaction or bugs.
    No warrior in our raid, so can't be that. Unless there is another temp health aura affect that I don't know about. I'll dig into the log and look at the 20 seconds around the larger DA's and see if I see anything that could of triggered it.

http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/r...?s=1252&e=1556

^ You need to Add Query, type in Divine Aegis in the spell line and Save. Then delete the show all events line and run.

[21:46:44.952] Mizuno gains Divine Aegis from Psychomantis (Remaining: 89359)

A few hits where it applied an Aegis of 89,359
    Last edited by Psychomantis; 2011-07-22 at 04:31 PM.

I'll theorize that the Divine Aegis cap mechanic works just like the Atonement cap: the effect is capped before multipliers apply. From researching Halfus logs, I've seen Atonement heals that are <40% of health> * 1.15 <Archangel> and Smites hit for 120k resulting in a health-capped heal that then is reduced by the heal debuff stacked on the target. Presumably, for Baleroc the Spark buff is being applied after the 40% cap.