Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Glad to see they are finally doing something about those overpowered BOOMKINS!

-Hopefully its either a tooltip error or they plan to also decrease the CD so its more like a frequent interrupt.

Illuminated Healing: Your direct healing spells also place an absorb shield on your target for 10% of the amount healed lasting 15 8 sec. Each point of Mastery increases the absorb amount by an additional 1.25%.
    Can't tell if serious? This is the only holy paladin change so far??

10+ Year Old Account
    For pve when aoeing packs in heroics solar beam is the best cc you can get. If they nerf this--massive druid rage on forums i bet.

Warrior changes look like the same as live, unless I'm missing something.

woots for tranq buff!

Poor moonkins. Instead of getting off their asses and making some raid mobs immune to standing in the solar beam, they make the worst pvp spec/class even worse. Lazy Blizzard.

Quote Originally Posted by Wishblade View Post
    So... all reagents are going bye-bye? Cool, I guess, then we don't need to keep getting those for the few times we might actually do that (Mages rejoice).
    And... it's gone again... I'll wait till tomorrow to read the more proper formatted patch notes and see again.

10+ Year Old Account
    Ohhhh no duration on chakra <3 blizz!

shouldn't they give protection warriors a small buff instead of a small nerf? something with burst threat. my guild is picking a paladin tank as main tank cause they make more burst threat and so the dps doesnt have to wait 2 sec

and still the Boomkin nerf continue... Solar beam was like one of the few PVP capabilities we had that was good... and they nerfed it to the ground... like can ppl just move out of it faster?
    They can just add to the tooltip "Moonkin form : best not to use in Player vs Player combat" QQ
    Last edited by Pastures; 2011-03-09 at 11:41 PM.
    My Math is correct, it is supported by Math

Quote Originally Posted by ;
    Subtlety
    Stealth: 6 sec cooldown
    I guess that's one of those...
    Stealth Nerfs.

Bloodlords back! Woo, I also hope he will still level too.

15+ Year Old Account
    I was hoping for an actual raid cd for druids when they announced one for Shamans. While buffing tranq is nice and all will only be a matter of time before people qq about how "Op" it is and it eventually gets nerfed back to what it is now. We needed a targetable barkskin, or to have our tranq also reduce dmg by a % instead of having a "here's a boost to your throughput- just heal harder with this iwin button".

The mage changes keep getting better and better....

Deleted
    Stealth nerf.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by furydeath View Post
    The mage changes keep getting better and better....
    There are no mage cha.... wwwaaaiiittt a minute!

amani battle bear wooo

Deleted
    Amani Battle Bear!!!!! I'm dying to see how this looks like.

Deleted
    Ok. So Shaman have their CD now. where is Druid? Tranquility CD every try is nice but that not what we ask!

Quote Originally Posted by Tsipar View Post
    Can't tell if serious? This is the only holy paladin change so far??
    Yup - totally pointless changes. The mastery is bad - this doesn't fix anything.