Deleted

Worth of a Chaos Orb?

i have no idea, but many in my bank. wanting to make some profit in the near future with crafting

thanks

Deleted
    how come you have many in your bank if you aren't already making cratfs > ? have you just been one of those ninja-ing them ? :O

OT tho , it's worth what people are willing to pay for the craft ...

Depends entirely on your server and, to an extent, which profession its being used for. My advice? Watch trade chat.
    "It was the product of a mind so twisted, it was actually sprained." -Douglas Adams

Quote Originally Posted by nurabsal View Post
    on an aside, i think Bane Falcon might be my hero
    2-2-2012. We shall always remember the day where Paladins ascended through the Light to become GODS.

Deleted
    They go for around 200 gold each in sylvanas horde.

Deleted
    on Lordaeron - alliance (EU german) they are worth about 250-300g

Depends heavily on the server, and even then, if you have a bunch on your bank, why aren't you using them for crafts?

the longer you sit on them, the less they are worth...
    on my server 400g is the acceptable going price, but it was 500g 2 weeks ago

What I do is when I see a fellow BS LFW (and he's announcing he has orbs), I ask him how much he's charging.
    Usually when they then keep asking what I want I just tell em truegold is too expensive on the AH

This way you can keep tabs on the current price for orbs, though keep in mind if they set the price, most of the time it will go for less as 99% of the players haggle these days (as they should).
    Also don't do it too often and maybe use an alt :P If the competition gets wind of it you might actually lose out, but in general people don't bother.

on my server (Duskwood - US), it varies a lot via professions.

BS: 100-150g per
    Engi: 75g per
    LW: 250-300g per
    Tailoring (dream cloth CD sellers): 500g per

I charge and get 300g each when LW crafting.

Server:Zul'jin

Should have just made items and sold them on AH, waiting this long with "many in my bank" you are just losing gold. They are depreciating in value.

Lol I STILL see guildees on my server laughing cuz some people are still trying to charge up to 1.5k for an orb. We're like "uhm, no?"

On Drak'Tharon horde, I think i payed about 50 per orb to make 3 epic tanking gear from a bs, then i also tipped about 150 as thats what i tip for anything i require someone else to make for me...

that was about a month or to ago though

Quote Originally Posted by Belletha View Post
    on my server (Duskwood - US), it varies a lot via professions.

BS: 100-150g per
    Engi: 75g per
    LW: 250-300g per
    Tailoring (dream cloth CD sellers): 500g per
    Dreamcloth is BOP, so can't be sold to others except in the form of a crafted item. And unless spellthreads are going for 2.5k, belts for 10k and pants for 15k gold, orbs probably aren't valued at 500g each to tailors. Edit - almost forgot about the 20,000 gold 26 slot bag! ;-)
    Last edited by Bigslick; 2011-03-12 at 08:00 PM.

Lethal, Thunderhorn-US
    (US #1 2-night guild WoD)
    Tues/Thurs 7-11pm CT
    EN 7/7 Heroic

500g each on my server.
    I am a LW

Deleted
    1000+ for me, eng/ench as profession.
    (buy mats, craft googles, disenchant to maelstrom crystal)

Quote Originally Posted by Frostypwnd View Post
    They go for around 200 gold each in sylvanas horde.
    200 each? You can't find them for less than 700 or so on Arathor (US).

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    As a BS I get about 300-350 each for mine on Smolderthorn - Horde

on Jaedenar EU they normally go for around 200-300g depending on which craft.

15+ Year Old Account
    No one cares how much they sell for in your realms. Just make something that requires one and list it in the AH, undercutting the previous seller. Don't see that many craftable items for sale for some reason o_o

My gold making blog
    Your journey towards the gold cap!