Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Grelsha View Post
    Needed to quote this for effect - Pay attention to tooltips people!
    I noticed that to now. Is this confirmed yet on PTR? Was hoping that wouldent be true :s

click on items listed on front mmo-champ page, it says cannot be d/e :S

Deleted
    http://db.mmo-champion.com/i/69592/reforged-trollbane/

Click it, And READ THE DAMN MANUAL

People are saying ZG/ZA epics can't be DE'd. I hope this remains true for all 5 man epics. during cata.

http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...enchanted-quot

It's PTR and data mined, it can and most likely will change.

Personally, I'd sell them. I don't see blizz making all the drop's non-d/e able.

Worst case scenario, you sell them and continue on like normal if you can't d/e any of the 4.1 stuff.

Hold onto a few if you're that paranoid.

15+ Year Old Account
    What surprises me is that on my server, they're still over 2k and selling frequently. I still see people buying them a lot too, and I've sold a few personally. I'd definitely recommend dumping them as long as you have willing buyers :P. I'd expect price to slowly drop a bit from now until 4.1 as other guilds do the same thing, releasing more supply from their Gbanks into the market, then when 4.1 hits prices will drop much more imo.

If you happen to need them for some very progression specific enchants then it would be acceptable to use them otherwise sell them. Sitting on them in the GB when they are devaluing by the day is just, unforgivable.

I highly suggest you try open a ticket to have your GM removed. Even if its just as a joke. TBH someone who lacks the foresight to do the obvious shouldn't be leading a guild. Maybe you should find a new guild sir.

Epic belt with a bracer icon

Deleted
    Just sell them - in the very very worst case scenario you can simply buy them back later for the same price, breaking even in the long run ... it's unlikely they'll go UP in price after all, and more likely they will indeed go down.

Those epics can't be DE'ed, keep them

Quote Originally Posted by Midru View Post
    If anyone have paid any attetion on the tooltips of the item that drop from ZG/ZA. Every epic item in there says "Cannot be disenchanted."

Quote Originally Posted by Grelsha View Post
    Needed to quote this for effect - Pay attention to tooltips people!
    I thought the same thing, but on the ptr people are able to disenchant them, its an error on the website I guess.

The ZG/ZA epics can be de'd on the ptr right now, so unless they change something it's better to sell now before it comes live.

Quote Originally Posted by Gohzerlock View Post
    Epic belt with a bracer icon
    says wrist below the name?

Deleted
    If anyone have paid any attetion on the tooltips of the item that drop from ZG/ZA. Every epic item in there says "Cannot be disenchanted."
    http://db.mmo-champion.com/i/63505/l...ell-legguards/
    Same with these legs from Al'akir, and i'm pretty sure they can de disenchanted.

According to the recent datamining, the tooltips of ZG/ZA loot clearly states that they can't be DE'd.
    This could be just a PTR thing, idk.

all items on the frontpage are marked as "cannot be disenchanted". Maybe this is unintended.
    If they are indeed sources for crystals I'd welcome it.

Deleted
    It's not shown on items anymore, at least for Trollbane.

10+ Year Old Account
    In my opinion, that is strictly in the PTR, when 4.1 goes live, we will see them be disenchantable.