Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nivyan View Post
    seems to me we'll be back at the welfare epics from wotlk - why would you even get exalted or bet expensive crafting epics when u can just steamroll through ZA/ZG ?

gg blizz
    PEOPLE LIKE YOU ARE THE REASON WHY Ghostcrawler WON'T POST ANYMORE.

Quote Originally Posted by Easo View Post
    I LOL at the people, who doesnt want anyone else get their bear, because THEY got it long time ago...
    Most bear owners got the mount by bribing a better guild for a raid spot, they got the mount with bought Chinese gold... then they jumped around outside AH with their epeen pretending they did something extraordinary. Now that the mount is coming back, their epeen isn't amused. That's what all this whine is about.

The whiny posts is a hint how they got their 'deserved' mount.
    Last edited by mmocced9c7d33d; 2011-03-11 at 09:18 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Kiro View Post
    No, sheeple need to stop defending blizzard like they're their 5-yr old lil brother. Recycling has gotten out of hand and is getting even worse as time marches on. I don't want this old content revamped anymore, I want NEW content. This "theme" for Cata with the old world coming alive again is a spectacular fraud pulled off by blizzard to cheap out on the art and development teams, that's it, and that's all. Just like their "item model" teams too, the amount of recycled gear is disgusting. Druids looking like Tiered Rogues... DK's looking like Tiered Wars... It's ridiculous how the "leader" is cheaping out, ripping the consumer off.

Pip-pip-cheerio.

Whew, thankfully you took an elitist stab at these no good forum goers, blizzard really needed you to get these posters off their back. For your reward, enjoy the adventures and treasure of Wailing Caverns in 4.3.

Well, not that many people will die from this, so I'm fine with that.

The Sheeple are on attack today boy I'll tell ya!
    Hey look, another one that tries to justify their bitching by calling anyone who disagrees with their opinion a fanboy (or sheeple)! Here's how it works for you folks who don't quite understand the concept of video games and free will. If the makers of a game implement something that you don't like, you can always quit, and it's even alright to go out with a bang, and insult the crap out of the companies mother! However, for those of us who will continue to pay for the game because we may actually like the changes (GOD FORBID!!), we would prefer not to be insulted by some immature forum goer on an ego trip who thinks his/her opinion is almighty.

I'm not defending Blizzard, but you're merely insulting people for liking something you don't, and that makes you a not nice person, don't be one of those....

Quote Originally Posted by ddk View Post
    I'm always amazed at how little people understand about rogue DPS.
    Well this particular dagger speed does not fit either hand correctly. 1.8 are usual main hands and 1.4 are usual off hands. Using that dagger as an off hand would be less dps than using a green level 85 dagger. As a MH i'm fairly sure blue daggers would still be better if they were 1.8's.

Dreadlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    I hope it's not final, not much leather healer gear there. =(

Quote Originally Posted by MusikDisaster View Post
    I hope it's not final, not much leather healer gear there. =(

Like I said before, I am hoping this isn't a full list, as stated by Boub too, it doesn't seem to be, I'm a moonkin and while the spirit to hit conversion is nice, there doesnt seem to be much haste/mastery spell leather, all spirit/crit... didn't even notice spell leather shoulders, the cloth list looks alot more filled out.

But this is just a start, I am sure there will be more leather spell items than what we see the now. At least I hope so

In reference to reading this and my previous cries to Blizzard of "get Rogues more than one goddam MH option" here is a summarization of my feelings.

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

Seriously, what kind of crack are they on? Every other class has multiple options, albeit not all are the best, but OPTIONS none the less for primary weapon. Combat has a bunch of options for some reason, but there remains ONE raid MH. One that hasn't dropped for my guild since we've been killing Omnotron, 14 weeks in a row. And we have 3 good and active rogues. Does nobody else see a problem here? Don't even get me started on offhands. One on the last boss of a raid, and the only other an exceptionally rare trash drop in the raid that has almost no trash? HHHHHNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGG.

353 loot? Really? Cmon. It's not epic unless its 359.

Praying to god this isn't the start of WotlK all over again with this easy epic gear >.<

I'm hoping the item list isn't finished, as I don't see a new 2h weapon for Cat Druids/Hunters.

15+ Year Old Account
    loL@you clowns talking about how easy epics will be to get when you have NO idea how hard these heroics will be. lol.

Deleted
    Meh, so much QQ on welfare epix, for starters they are not better/equal to current raiding epix. so why wine? pvp epix are still better. and when it comes to them being enabled to be disenchanted, i really hope they do. spending 5-10k for an enchant is not good anywhere.
    The new amani bear will prolly noy be so close to old one in appearance, reskin/colored. keep in mind that other new mounts dont look exotic anywhere, the bear will prolly not either.

And raggy should NOT have legs. nuff said

PS. there will be 3 new instances in upcoming patch, so all the casuals who only do dungeons can stop complaining bout some specific loot not being in the table, cus it will most likely be in the third dungeon.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Prag View Post
    I'm excited that they're bringing back an awesome mount model. I wasn't playing much when it was available in TBC, so really looking forward at another shot at it.

To the haters: You had plenty of time to feel unique. Get over it. It's a mount.

Also, sweet loot for the alts!
    Umm, but they aren't bringing back the awesome mount model. It's a new one. Try again,

Quote Originally Posted by Neglesh View Post
    Praying to god this isn't the start of WotlK all over again with this easy epic gear >.<
    4.2 all Tier 11 is moved to Justice Points vendor. This was announced before Cataclysm launched, so what's you excuse for not knowing?

Quote Originally Posted by Aestu View Post
    I completely disagree with your opinion in all respects and making icons is not comparable to creating a boss to be seen by millions.
    I never said it was, those are your words. When I draw an illustration, which is still a largely different art from animation and modeling, I go through a process that has some similarities to creating the visual impression of a concept. Simplified, I am talking about the impression you get when you first lay your eyes on a piece of artwork or a scene in WoW. If I wanted to draw, say, Ragnaros I could begin with sketching him and drawing his figure on a white canvas. This would be the equivalent of seeing a screen-shot of a model alone because when I make such an illustration I also consider the scene, the background, the colors and atmosphere, all things that are part of the illustration's visual impact. For example, it is one thing to see a drawing of Ragnaros on a white canvas, it is another thing to see a drawing of Ragnaros in a large cave filled with magma with the red atmosphere from the lava facing off against an army of adventures.

When you visualize a boss in a third-dimensional environment you have many more advanced elements to work with like animation, sound, dimension and so on. All these things are a very important part of the visual effect and the experience of the encounter. No one has seen these things yet, they have just seen a flat screen-shot of the model and that's also the point Blizzard is trying to make.

Quote Originally Posted by Aestu View Post
    That said, I have to tip my hat to you - your icons are really nice and way better than the default WoW icons! Do you work as an industrial pictographer (designer of pictographic manuals and safety toons and such) irl? And is there a mod that can swap your really nice icons for the default WoW icons?
    I just finished graduating from what would be a college and work as an artist as a hobby where I do art commissions as a spare time job. I have written a guide on icons here.
    Last edited by Bogrim; 2011-03-12 at 06:37 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Xanwryn View Post
    Ragnaros still has legs.

The perspective of those legs changes nothing. If he was bigger than Deathwing, or even as big as he is in Molten Core, it wouldn't change anything. Why? Because he has legs, and those legs look like crap.
    QQ QQ QQ. People really make too much of a big deal of somethings as stupid as Ragnaros having LEGS. For real people this has got to be the stupidest thing Ive ever had to see people act like cry babies over.

Deleted
    Now there are scores of great UI improvements nearly every patch.
    cool joke bro

Quote Originally Posted by Pojodan View Post
    A 1.6 speed dagger?

Really?

I sure hope that gets changed.
    They couldn't decide if they wanted to make a MH or OH dagger, so they compromised ))

theres no such thing as a baddie in wow fyi some people just dont want to raid but have the all the time in the world to play so i pvp and do alot of crap on my classes i win i used to raid but even heroics are mini raids now new za and zg has only bosses no real trash gg me
    Last edited by mikencarly; 2011-03-16 at 05:52 AM.

Deleted
    Items have been updated, swords are no longer 2.1 speed etc etc.