Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    People complaining about a special groundmount, granted to speedy players, now 2.5 years and 2 expansions ago should really grow up. You only use a groundmount in Tol Barad and in PvP battlegrounds, everything else is flyable, you've had your special orange and skully bear for a while, its now old, the new achievementmounts are around the corner, you can be 'speshul' again.

High Overlord
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vampiroth View Post
    Bringing back the armani war bear is not cool.
    +1 ure totally right.

Quote Originally Posted by Triggers View Post
    I hope they make that rogue dagger 1.8 speed...There's only 1 epic one that I can think of. Dagger from Omnitron.
    Quote Originally Posted by Pojodan View Post
    A 1.6 speed dagger?
    I'm always amazed at how little people understand about rogue DPS.

Yay, epic shoulders and weapons for resto shammies.

Where is 2 hand for hunters.

Deleted
    I hope this list isn't final, because if there's no agility polearm/staff in there, then Blizzard is really messing around now.

Only one feral weapon in the whole tier (that hunters also want, and can't blame them) and it dropped only once for us so far. A dungeon weapon could be nice to bridge the gap with, considering how weapon-dependant feral damage is...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Serissa View Post
    No set bonus! No tiger-transform for you! :P
    I'm fine staying in my bovine form. :] I just prefer fist weapons over others...for some reason.

Keeping my fingers crossed for spell leather head... I've been chasing the one from Atramedes almost forever, but with this rate drop I'm feeling like I never gonna get it. =(

could u maybe separate them , make a list for ZA and another for ZG something like how it was for raids back in Wrath 10 man list and 25 man

Of course the devs are gone. The new community site isn't the same as the old one. It's a marketing piece, in contrast with the old forums, that were a proper community channel.
    These new forums are just a selection of things Blizzard selected to make a image they WANT WoW to have for investors. They filter the positive and negative stuff to balance to one image that "show" the game is going towards they planned place.
    Developers should have seem it was going nowhere near of usefulness it had in the past and simply quit.

Quote Originally Posted by koelkastmagneet View Post
    And instead of a tribute to frostheim with hairy wrists, they give him a cloak. Still nice to see they are giving him recognition in the game.
    It made me smile to see that name on the loot list.
    A fitting tribute to pick a cloak for it too, in my opinion, considering Frostheim just loves his parachute cloak.

Quote Originally Posted by Strakha View Post
    I do understand what context means, if it's only on heroic it's still shit, if it's only on normal it's still shit.

Art work is subjective, good work on trying to convince me that my opinion is wrong, but there was a 50+ page thread making fun of how shitty it was, which should serve as an adequate consensus for you.
    You just miss one BIG part.
    If you go normal, you wont see legs at all.
    If you go heroic, they *are supposed to* not look lame.

Deleted
    Odd, i thought i read a blue saying that the loot would be filling in slots that are hard to fill currently, so expected a few trinkets maybe a few ranged items.
    But holey moses this is many loots.
    Two thoughts
    A) Meh my epics will look bad now
    B) Yay my alts can gear up.

Unhappy

Quote Originally Posted by Selkinor View Post
    So they're really bringing back an Amani War Bear lookalike? Well, WoW (and Blizzard) is officially dead to me.
    boohoo, my heart is broken
    ;(

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Selkinor View Post
    So they're really bringing back an Amani War Bear lookalike? Well, WoW (and Blizzard) is officially dead to me.
    Cry all you want...I don't understand how this is heartbreaking.

Yeah you worked hard for yours, but really?

Quote Originally Posted by Gnum View Post
    If anything the whole perspective thing makes it worse, now we know that Raggy is big so instead of seeing Raggy with legs running around we'll just see Raggys legs.
    Exactly what I was thinking. Why does the blue poster think that "looking up from his toenail" sounds appealing?
    My Gaming Setup | WoW Paladin (retired)

"This is not a dress. This is a sacred robe of the ancient psychedelic monks."

Bah, what's the deal with giving chest and boots for holy palas? It's easily obtainable... head seems okayish, despite the mastery on it (bah!).
    We want wrists! :<

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by olaf2k4 View Post
    could u maybe separate them , make a list for ZA and another for ZG something like how it was for raids back in Wrath 10 man list and 25 man
    Not sure if that's possible now They're just items pulled out of the files, there's no disenchant info so I highly doubt there's drop info.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by dahmer View Post
    So you never heard of enhancement shamans? We mainly use 2.6 speed weapons with agility

Also....there better be some fucking mail wrists in there for me us enh shamans/hunters!
    I'll be fair. I know Enhancement Shamans exist somewhere, but I thought they all used a different 'main' stat than Agility. Actually gives them ap and all that too?

I still don't know how to feel about all STR one-handed weapons being of 2.1 speed