Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    seems to me we'll be back at the welfare epics from wotlk - why would you even get exalted or bet expensive crafting epics when u can just steamroll through ZA/ZG ?

gg blizz

Blackwing Heroine BlackwingHecate's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Uncommon Premium
    Quote Originally Posted by Xanwryn View Post
    Ragnaros still has legs.

The perspective of those legs changes nothing. If he was bigger than Deathwing, or even as big as he is in Molten Core, it wouldn't change anything. Why? Because he has legs, and those legs look like crap.
    A lot of famous statues have this same issue. Typically, a statue that is of a over-scaled person, say David, are carved to be looked at from below looking up at them. So if you look at them head on, or from above, they're gonna look wrong. Looking at that picture, the scale of things very much felt to me like that's what was going on, that it was meant to be view from an angle other than head on.
    Nostalgia is the hollow remnants of memories long gone.

-Kaito Kumon (Kamen Rider Baron)

Quote Originally Posted by wolfieone View Post
    No, he just isn't posting on the forums like he did. he is writing regular blog-style posts to describe changes, and probably is still coordinating things, but he's not going to post like he use to. Dealing with the customers on a forum like this grinds you down. I hope he's not too bitter.
    awesome! Thanks for the response mate! Makes me sad though, GC's posts were always extremely insightful and I always felt like, even though the fanbase didn't "know" him, we sort of were on a good friends basis with him, he was the face of blizzard in terms of fan/company interaction. I hope he posts occasionally!

10+ Year Old Account
    Uncommon Premium
    Quote Originally Posted by Brunevde View Post
    No thrown wep for warriors =O
    No bracers for mail wearing DPS Either. I should start an organization: "Wrists for hunters" Or some such.

Quote Originally Posted by Nivyan View Post
    seems to me we'll be back at the welfare epics from wotlk - why would you even get exalted or bet expensive crafting epics when u can just steamroll through ZA/ZG ?

gg blizz
    Because the required Ilevel will be 346, i think, so in the time you are grinding for that Ilevel whats the harm in using a tabard and gaining rep at the same time?

Quote Originally Posted by Xanwryn View Post
    Ragnaros still has legs.

The perspective of those legs changes nothing. If he was bigger than Deathwing, or even as big as he is in Molten Core, it wouldn't change anything. Why? Because he has legs, and those legs look like crap.
    All you have is a Datamined picture. You have no context, nor even confirmation it's finished. Stop acting like some high-and-mighty know-it-all.

Here's what you sound like: If you were watching the Lincoln Memorial being built you'd rage "ALL THERE IS THERE IS A CHAIR THERE'S NO HONEST ABE!" Get the context, understand and if you don't like it, then you can spout your idiocy, not before.

/doesn't particularly care what my raid mobs look like, so long as they look nice at 0 HP.

Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    * 2) Knowing that he will only come out of his lava pool to reveal his full figure in a Heroic-only phase of the fight will give you a bit more context
    You can all stop making threads about how horrible rag looks with legs now, thank you. You know who your are.

15+ Year Old Account

gg blizz
    Because gear thats going to be 4 months old by the time 4.1 comes out won't still matter when the new heroics require a min ilvl of 346, people haven't had 4 months to use exalted faction and first tier crafted epics, amirite?

Is it a peculiarity of the PTR that items can't be DE'd on them or is this a Blizzard nerf to prevent Maelstroms from becoming common-place?

Quote Originally Posted by Urufu View Post
    No bracers for mail wearing DPS Either. I should start an organization: "Wrists for hunters" Or some such.
    Agreed. There's only one mail bracer in all the endgame - off of Chimeron and I've downed him 5 times without seeing it. I had to form an arena team to get a +346 mail bracer, and it's loaded with resistance that I find useless. It's especially annoying since they're putting in gloves, which we have inspades (Purchase Tier, BH and off of lowly Halfus. Plus there's multiple good 346's while there's only one good 346 mail). THat's the only thing that's annoyed me about this update. Hopefully we can let them know and they can change the loot table.

10+ Year Old Account
    Uncommon Premium
    Quote Originally Posted by ddk View Post
    Is it a peculiarity of the PTR that items can't be DE'd on them or is this a Blizzard nerf to prevent Maelstroms from becoming common-place?
    I noticed that. I hope it's the former, but I could understand it being the latter.

*Takes three double takes*

WHUH?

Do those epic tooltips all say "cannot be disenchanted"? O.O

...Guess I'll still be making good cash off maelstroms then.

10+ Year Old Account
    Uncommon Premium
    Agreed. There's only one mail bracer in all the endgame - off of Chimeron and I've downed him 5 times without seeing it. I had to form an arena team to get a +346 mail bracer, and it's loaded with resistance that I find useless. It's especially annoying since they're putting in gloves, which we have inspades (Purchase Tier, BH and off of lowly Halfus. Plus there's multiple good 346's while there's only one good 346 mail). THat's the only thing that's annoyed me about this update. Hopefully we can let them know and they can change the loot table.
    There's only 2 346s. I'm still running with 333s.

Where the hell is my jin'rohk?!
    Quote Originally Posted by High Overlord Saurfang
    "I am he who watches they. I am the fist of retribution. That which does quell the recalcitrant. Dare you defy the Warchief? Dare you face my merciless judgement?"
    i7-6700 @2.8GHz | Nvidia GTX 960M | 16GB DDR4-2400MHz | 1 TB Toshiba SSD| Dell XPS 15

gg blizz
    You'll have to be eLevel 346 - mostly in Raid or Heroics gear - to jsut get into the Zul instances. In other words, calm down bucky, your epeen is safe, no one is going to be better then you instantly, your manhood is protected.

PLLEEEEEAAAAASSSEEE look like the old za mail gear

I'm excited that they're bringing back an awesome mount model. I wasn't playing much when it was available in TBC, so really looking forward at another shot at it.

To the haters: You had plenty of time to feel unique. Get over it. It's a mount.

Also, sweet loot for the alts!

Wow.... just wow.

Is Trollbane supposed to be better than Akirus? I mean, it has a faster swing speed, same weapon damage, PLUS a socket. (also no icky expertise for Unholy)

The Patient
    15+ Year Old Account
    There is the Voodoo Hunting Bow- no ammo anymore so it works the same.
    ehhh dodge would be great to have something you know ment for a warrior dps instead of havin to reforge. but i guess its better then nothing

Quote Originally Posted by Urufu View Post
    There's only 2 346s. I'm still running with 333s.
    Also, both are off end-bosses. if you arent' lucky enough to get Deadmines or the new Blackrock instance who's name is escaping me, then you get nothing.