Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Vorack View Post
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    * 2) Knowing that he will only come out of his lava pool to reveal his full figure in a Heroic-only phase of the fight will give you a bit more context
    You can all stop making threads about how horrible rag looks with legs now, thank you. You know who your are.
    It still looks like shit regardless of the context. If I made a boss that was just a grey gouraud cube and said "No way, it doesn't suck, it will turn into a rainbow unicorn on heroic mode, so it's good." no, it is still terrible shit. Most people never see heroic modes and the legs look bad, regardless of any context.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yargh cannot be disenchanted. I hope that changes.
    Getting tired of having to spend 5k every time I upgrade a wep for power torrent.

Quote Originally Posted by Selkinor View Post
    So they're really bringing back an Amani War Bear lookalike? Well, WoW (and Blizzard) is officially dead to me.
    I have 2 of them.. but since i play DK now i am happy.. nuff said !

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Strakha View Post
    It still looks like shit regardless of the context. If I made a boss that was just a grey gouraud cube and said "No way, it doesn't suck, it will turn into a rainbow unicorn on heroic mode, so it's good." no, it is still terrible shit. Most people never see heroic modes and the legs look bad, regardless of any context.
    You will only see his legs if you're on heroic mode in a particular situation. Read the post before you cry.
    I don't think you understand what context means.
    Also, good job comparing the model of rag, which probably took the art team a while to do, to a grey cube.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Urufu View Post
    No bracers for mail wearing DPS Either. I should start an organization: "Wrists for hunters" Or some such.
    And instead of a tribute to frostheim with hairy wrists, they give him a cloak. Still nice to see they are giving him recognition in the game.

WHY, why , why , why, is there no mail spell dps head??? WHY??? (

Quote Originally Posted by Oneirophobia View Post
    You will only see his legs if you're on heroic mode in a particular situation. Read the post before you cry.
    I don't think you understand what context means.
    Also, good job comparing the model of rag, which probably took the art team a while to do, to a grey cube.
    I do understand what context means, if it's only on heroic it's still shit, if it's only on normal it's still shit.

Art work is subjective, good work on trying to convince me that my opinion is wrong, but there was a 50+ page thread making fun of how shitty it was, which should serve as an adequate consensus for you.

Lovin the new drops, GJ on the list. I cant wait tell 4.1 so i can troll ZA and ZG everyday to fill out the slots i dont have epics in (Enhancment sham, helm and shoulders mostly) if the armor looks anything like the old ZA ele gear then ima crap my pants with joy

A 1.6 speed dagger?

Really?

I sure hope that gets changed.

People need more faith in Blizzard. The company has such a high rate of success for a good reason; the game feels polished and there really aren't many glaring bugs in-game that make it frustrating or unplayable. All this talk of "B-teams" and losing developers seems to show that people will always find some reason to complain about something or another.

Cheers.

Quote Originally Posted by Nivyan View Post
    seems to me we'll be back at the welfare epics from wotlk - why would you even get exalted or bet expensive crafting epics when u can just steamroll through ZA/ZG ?

gg blizz
    This again?...REALLY?

You people make me sick...if youre raiding and equipping 359 gear and up...WHY DO YOU CARE?

Heaven forbid players who dont raid...or play for FUN....should be able to obtain some sort of decent gear

Please...someone...ANYONE...explain to me with any shred of common sense why this bothers you in the least

Oh look, crit rating caster leather. e_e

Can you still obtain old ZA items? I need to farm a Jin'rokh before this patch.

Grunt
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Addamus View Post
    I love the comments about Ragnaros' model. I was getting rather fed up with the hate from people towards it when they knew nothing about it's context in the encounter as well as what it actually looked like in-game and fully animated. Now that it's known to only be heroic-mode that you'll see him like that, I really hope the whining about him dies down a lot.
    The whining will shift to "AMAGAWD Why is it only hardcore pve raiders that get to see Rag with legs!!" and that will result in Blizzard changing the encounter, so that Rag will riverdance in the respective hometowns of everyone. Because Blizzard does whatever their casual playerbase whines about.
    Last edited by Goosen; 2011-03-11 at 07:36 AM. Reason: forgot quote

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Xanwryn View Post
    Ragnaros still has legs.

The perspective of those legs changes nothing. If he was bigger than Deathwing, or even as big as he is in Molten Core, it wouldn't change anything. Why? Because he has legs, and those legs look like crap.
    Luckily you for, he will only walk out of his lava puddle somewhere during the heroic encounter, so you will not have to see his legs anyway..,

Still wanna have an answer to the dude's question above, the only important question in the constant whine about free epics mixed with omg my loot is missing!

* WHY are the items flagged as "Cannot be disenchanted" ??? Is it PTR only or can we expect Blizzard to try to control the Maelstorm Crystals for a while longer? *

15+ Year Old Account
    Missouri, USA, Earth, Solar System, Milky Way Galaxy, Universe 285.2b
    to the people who are saying "Why isn't there an X item of a Y armor type?" please read the second bullet above the gear list

that said
    eh hem
    WHY!!!!!!!! WHY IS TROLLBANE NOT A HUNTER STATSTICK T.T
    I was so looking foward to ditching my stupid "same-model-as-a-level-15-green" axe for an updated version of my favorite statstick in all of WoW,
    but no it's a %!@$*(^ strength weapon
    grrr /anger!!

Quote Originally Posted by Dawon View Post
    Still wanna have an answer to the dude's question above, the only important question in the constant whine about free epics mixed with omg my loot is missing!

* WHY are the items flagged as "Cannot be disenchanted" ??? Is it PTR only or can we expect Blizzard to try to control the Maelstorm Crystals for a while longer? *
    probalby PTR only.. no point in DE'ing stuff on PTR.

Grunt
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Steelyorc View Post
    This again?...REALLY?

You people make me sick...if youre raiding and equipping 359 gear and up...WHY DO YOU CARE?

Heaven forbid players who dont raid...or play for FUN....should be able to obtain some sort of decent gear

Please...someone...ANYONE...explain to me with any shred of common sense why this bothers you in the least
    Shouldn't bother anyone really.. They're half decent upgrades from jp and hc blues, but still inferior to 359's

yay! another epic-fest! EAT YOUR HEART OUT, CHANTER!!! No moar ridiculous price of Maelstrom crystal on AH!