Thread: Need help ..

Deleted

Need help ..

Hi, i recently leveled my warlock to 85 and just started to pvp ( no pvp gear yet ) i like aff so i tryed it but my dots tick for like 4k what do i have to do to increase the dmg of my dots 1v1 in bgs it feels as if i cant beat anyone i have some heroic gear aswell so its not as if im in full greens would be nice if someone could give me some info that would help me thanks.

demo is better for pvp atm

I would do demo or destro until you get full bloodthirsty. Then go affliction for 3v3 in arena.
    Such feeble minds..

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by tunechi View Post
    demo is better for pvp atm
    il give it a try thanks

I have to disagree..respectfully of course ...use the correct glyphs and learn to use the teleport...with gloves and glyphs its 21 second cd .....also in bgs learn to make the most of ur soulswap we are unkillable in bgs with that ticking away and spamming drain life....keep at affliction and learn it..especially when it and fel puppy get buffed next patch

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Hauntdshadow View Post
    I have to disagree..respectfully of course ...use the correct glyphs and learn to use the teleport...with gloves and glyphs its 21 second cd .....also in bgs learn to make the most of ur soulswap we are unkillable in bgs with that ticking away and spamming drain life....keep at affliction and learn it..especially when it and fel puppy get buffed next patch
    thanks mate il stick at it your info was a good help