Deleted

Unheeded warning question

So I saw that the prices of http://www.wowhead.com/item=59520 have severely droppped on my realm (cheapest was 4k gold!) and I was wondering whether I should buy it for sub pvp? If so, what should I swap it with - the +300 res and agi proc trinket I have or the +154 res insignia I have from Worlk?

its nice to have if you're an eng and can macro synapse springs to dance (which puts on use trinkets on cd for the duration), otherwise the on-use agility trinket seems to be a better choice simply because sub isn't about sustained damage, it's about on demand burst and control.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    If [the dps] are on the wrong target, then they are playing badly and should be corrected and / or mocked, depending on how you roll.

I wouldn't use it if I wasnt human. Right now I use it with the 1605agi on use and its awesome!

Deleted
    So, get Unheeded warning and use it along with the medalion, and ditch the proc trinket?

You are undead so you shouldn't use it.

I use this trinket, and the additional damage is well worth the ~ 300 resil loss. It procs quite often as well, 50 second icd means you get 2 procs of unheeded warning in the time that you could use the on use trinket once.

When it procs, its like another dance, your backstabs do so much damage. If it happens to proc while you're dancing... something will die.

People say the on demand damage is better, but i personally like being able to either pressure them outside of shadowdance as well, and put really heavy pressure if i dance while its proc'd.

10+ Year Old Account
    this is probably the most overpowered trinket in the game besides fury of angerforge which is only overpowered because it's broken

so yes get it

Quote Originally Posted by Jeer View Post
    this is probably the most overpowered trinket in the game besides fury of angerforge which is only overpowered because it's broken

so yes get it
    Shard of Woe would like to have a talk with you.

But on-topic, humans should definitely use this in PvP. More of a judgment call for other races.
    Quote Originally Posted by Seahippo View Post
    We are gunna use some dust brown to paint some happy little tornados here, and one more here. Then we are going to use some white to paint happy little wind blasts here. Just dab the brush along the base of al akir, and there you have it. THE GAYEST FIGHT EVER

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeer View Post

so yes get it
    How is Fury of Angerforge bugged ?...

And unheed warning seems to be an awesome trinket as it higher your weapon damage by approximatly 1/3rd

It's the BiS trinket for Subtlety PvP and PvE. Sup.

Quote Originally Posted by Synexlol View Post
    It's the BiS trinket for Subtlety PvP and PvE. Sup.
    and don't forget kitties

Deleted
    The Fury is broken, because it can be used with another on-use trinket.
    As for the Unheeded Warning - since I mostly play BGs, where stuns are note that dangerous ( you dont die in one anymore) I think I will loose the medalion, cuz I can break Fears - for me they are more dangerous, because they create gaps after the CC effect is over.

Deleted
    Imo its an amazing trinket. My back stab normaly crits for around 16k, but when it procs I do up to 22k crits ....

Deleted
    Yes, get it even tho you are not human.
    Can't really say more than that :S its an amazing trinket that takes your ambush & backstab crits beyond the stars.