Thread: kitty armor

15+ Year Old Account

kitty armor

as a fellow feral kitty after seeing this up and coming raid boss ^Fandral Staghelm Fire Cat Form^ do u guys think blizzard might give us a new skin in the future with armor for both feral and bear and possible boomkin

Deleted
    I think Blizzard prioritize things way a head over feral kittys armor

The Lightbringer eternalwhitemoon's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I'm fairly certain they would facelift the older forms like boomkin before they add armor to a form that was already enhanced.

When you feel sad about the way kitties look, just remember how hideous they used to be before TOC and cheer up.

Just gonna leave this here as a reminder.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by eternalwhitemoon View Post
    I'm fairly certain they would facelift the older forms like boomkin before they add armor to a form that was already enhanced.

When you feel sad about the way kitties look, just remember how hideous they used to be before TOC and cheer up.

Just gonna leave this here as a reminder.

wow.. that is bad

Deleted
    I loved the old cat and bear forms actually. Well, the 'new' ones suit the current status of the game more. Still, sometimes I miss the old ones, even though they are kinda horrible looking. Memories, keeping them

i think it could be awesome if Druids Forms changed, because its a little boring, that when you a cat in level 8, you just a cat.
    when you a cat in 85, you still just a cat.
    when you a cat at Deathwing, you still just a cat.
    gief armor that goes with your forms!
    i bet its suggested, dont know if they do it, but i guess they got other stuff they wanna do first.

Quote Originally Posted by Arrowstorm View Post
    i think it could be awesome if Druids Forms changed, because its a little boring, that when you a cat in level 8, you just a cat.
    i bet its suggested, dont know if they do it, but i guess they got other stuff they wanna do first.
    This has been brought up time and time again for years. Remember the old "pic of my bear" posts everyone used to post with the same screenshot of the bear sitting in mulgore? To be honest, with some of the armor graphics they've had over the years, sometimes I'm greatful I cant see it in forms. It would however be nice to be able to distinquish between a low level cat/bear and an 85 raiding cat/bear.

I hope cats never get any forms of armor on them honestly.

Quote Originally Posted by Arrowstorm View Post
    If you suggest this and it comes into play...I demand pet armour for hunters, atleast for BM hunters if nothing else.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by mini98 View Post
    If you suggest this and it comes into play...I demand pet armour for hunters, atleast for BM hunters if nothing else.
    no sir just no..

Quote Originally Posted by mini98 View Post
    Are you that .... UN-inteligent ?...
    Do you realize that your armor is actually visible ?

Stop trolling.
    "DPS is science, healing is art, tanking is strategy."

Quote Originally Posted by eternalwhitemoon View Post

Maybe for horde, alliance went from a decent looking cat to a house cat with a little jingle bell. I remember a decent amount of uproar when we saw that we were going to look even more ridiculous.

The Lightbringer eternalwhitemoon's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by littlepiggy View Post
    Maybe for horde, alliance went from a decent looking cat to a house cat with a little jingle bell. I remember a decent amount of uproar when we saw that we were going to look even more ridiculous.
    Personally, I don't think the current night elf kitty forms look all that different from the original--just a little more refined.

(old)

Quote Originally Posted by Gootgot View Post
    Are you that .... UN-inteligent ?...
    Do you realize that your armor is actually visible ?

Stop trolling.
    By the way, he meant armor for the PET, not the hunter. Don't insult; read critically.
    Last edited by eternalwhitemoon; 2011-03-13 at 09:22 PM.

15+ Year Old Account
    instead of making a poll about my next question i'll do it here when do u guys think blizzard will add armor to druid models im thinking the next expansion

15+ Year Old Account
    OH ITS THIS THREAD AGAIN :P

this threat pops up every 2 months or so when someone thing he has an awsome idea of showing armor on druid forms :P
    and i am a big fan of armor on druids forms myzelf, so it has my vote. but usaly it turns out in the following:

moonking will vote no as they rather have blizard update thier forms
    the rest of druids are abit 50/50
    and some random other classes will post and tell us to reroll :P

on the question wheter or not blzizard will do it, i think not. as not every druid will like it and if it is on thier list of todo things it probely has a verry lw priority they will be working on new contant instead / bosses / weapons and such
    TREE DURID IS 4 PEE

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Elunedra View Post
    OH ITS THIS THREAD AGAIN :P

this threat pops up every 2 months or so when someone thing he has an awsome idea of showing armor on druid forms :P
    and i am a big fan of armor on druids forms myzelf, so it has my vote. but usaly it turns out in the following:

moonking will vote no as they rather have blizard update thier forms
    the rest of druids are abit 50/50
    and some random other classes will post and tell us to reroll :P

on the question wheter or not blzizard will do it, i think not. as not every druid will like it and if it is on thier list of todo things it probely has a verry lw priority they will be working on new contant instead / bosses / weapons and such

valid point
    maybe have an option to turn on and off like how we can change hair styles