Thread: Lock Pet Tree

Lock Pet Tree

we have several threads going on warlock pets and what we would like to change etc. I think this idea has probably been posted many times not sure though ,but what if they came up with a pet spell tree like hunters. where u could pick a primary pet and spec into it? maybe u could even pick a skin color since we dont get to choose what they look like as hunters do. OR better yet maybe if you spec into higher cc control the pet comes out looking a lil different vs if you speced into the pet for increased damage. just some thoughts. nothing to game changing but could be fun for warlocks.

the problem is that we dont have access to the demons full powers we enslave them against thier will

Quote Originally Posted by Archimand View Post
    the problem is that we dont have access to the demons full powers we enslave them against thier will
    Exactly this. Hunters got pet talent trees because they tame their pets and raise them. We enslave our demons. We don't grow with them while they learn new abilities, we bind them against their will and force them to attack for us.

yeah thats a great view point, didnt really look at it that way. but would love to change them graphically. maybe they could make it so once u get a 2 piece bonus they get certain graphical enhancement and upgraded ones once u aquire the 4 piece bonus would work with pvp and pve. how sick would it be to see imp out with some kind of pvp armor(obviosly it wouldnt serve a purpose other than graphically)

We can force them to learn some shit.. if we can "mind Control" them ... we sure can teach them ... force them touch them... jk.. but yeah why not... That is a good idea.
    Borovinkata , TaHrA , Kazzak - EU

Looooove this idea! ....exactly if we can force them too do our bidding then y can't we force them to relearn or make or manipulate them to do what we want...not to mention um lore?...really? Does it really even make sense anymore? How many times can we kill the same bosses over and over and say its legitimate lore...I love this idea I think it should be implemented...../applaud OP