Thread: ele addon?

Deleted

ele addon?

Hi! Im playing enhancer, and now changed my sec spec to elemental. Now, as i use Shock and awe for Enhancement, it usually shuts off when you switch to ele. An also, ele has different priorities, and also dot uptimes etc. So my question is: is there any addon, that activates on switch to ele, and shows me my elemental priorities and dot uptimes?

thanx in advance

Event Horison Continued

http://www.wowinterface.com/download...Continued.html

Thats what I use to keep track of flame shock and cooldowns

10+ Year Old Account
    Even Horizon works, there's also Power Auras; there's a few Elemental pre-sets floating around, including mine (linked in my sticky guide) and Bone's (he's got a thread in here, do a forum search for "Bone's").

Those handle your CDs. For priority, there isn't anything. There couldn't be anything, because your priority is fundamentally based on the mechanics you're facing and what you'll have to do in the next 5-10 seconds. It's constantly shifting, and you need to know it to adjust. Elemental is harder to play "right" than Enhancement; there's more going on and more factors to keep in mind. I go over this in some detail in the sticky FAQ.