Fall of Mortality and....

First things first http://www.us.battle.net/wow/en/char...C3%B6ch/simple is my armory link. I have been running with Fall of mortality and Jar of Ancient Remedies (JAR) for quite some time. I am happy where my mana regen is at, I am not having to struggle for mana, I usually have at least one mana cd up at the end of a fight. I have found that the fights are more about managing your mana cd's than they are "heal intensive". Even going into heroic modes I do not struggle to much with mana. I was looking through WoL's the other day, and was surprised to find holy priests who are running with two int trinkets. Either Fall of mortality/DM:Tsunami or Core of Ripeness mixed in. I was wondering what other peoples thoughts where. Surprisingly in my opinion JAR is a really good trinket, some people hate it, I on the other hand think its really good when paired with Arcane Torrent. Thanks for any input.

edit: Reading through there I realize my question is not apparent (sorry its kinda early). My question is, do you think its worth running with two int trinkets at my gear level? or Do you think I should stick with my int/regen combo. Thanks.
    Last edited by keik12; 2011-03-13 at 03:33 PM.

I hate JAR because it gives no throughput, and it's purely regen.

It's really just personal preference, and it depends on your playstyle. I run with FoM+Tyrande's Favorite Doll personally.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by vizzle View Post
    This. But I´m also disc

Anyways - look at what you need to do proper healing. If your regen is fine without the jar then take another int trinket due to gaining more mana, regen etc. If you do need regen use the jar.

15+ Year Old Account

It's really just personal preference, and it depends on your playstyle. I run with FoM+Tyrande's Favorite Doll personally.
    I run with this setup, as well.
    Fenixdown (retail) : level 60 priest. 2005-2015, 2022-???? (returned!)
    Fenixdown (classic) : level 70 priest. 2019 - present

Two int trinkets are glorious.

And grab Tsunami.
    ~Former Priest/Guild Wars 2 Moderator~
    Now TESTING: ArcheAge (Alpha)
    Now PLAYING: MonoRed Burn (MtG Standard)
    Twitter: @KelestiMMO come say hi!
    ~When you speak, I hear silence. Every word a defiance~

I'm loving my Tsunami Deck and Fall of Mortality.

"Gearscore is like a bikini, what it shows is suggestive, what it hides is far more important!"

Tsunami and Fall. Accept no substitutes.

I'm currently using Core+Alch trinket for Disc, and Core+Jar for Holy, because Fall of Mortality hasn't dropped in 9 Cho'Gall kills. But we've gotten the mace what, 6 times? Fuck off, RNG.
    Quote Originally Posted by Precursor View Post
    "Fall of therzane....." ....um what? if that woman fell , god help us it will be the second cataclysm
    Words that lots of people don't seem to know the definition of:
    "Troll", "Rehash", "Casual", "Dead", "Dying", "Exploit".

Int trinkets are great. They help increase you healing power, but they also increase max mana pool. That's huge for things like replenishment and other similar effects. Most of them also proc or "on use" for some sort of spirit additionally, that's great for the extra regen passive or as needed (respectively).

In the end, if you're good on mana as you said and you're ending with mana CD's, try swapping out the jar for a different trinket. Do it for some of the Farm Content at first and see how it effects mana usage and go from there.

Quote Originally Posted by Danner View Post
    Tsunami and Fall. Accept no substitutes.
    These are the two I consider BiS as well for a holy priest. I have the doll which is great, but once the FoM drops again I hope I will get it. It will be nice not having to worry about breaking CC or pulling agro on mobs.

This is totally offtopic, but does anyone else find it funny that a trinket which is supposed to be a jar, just happens to have an acronym of JAR?
    Quote Originally Posted by HopOnPop View Post
    Obviously Garrosh would win, it's like a gorilla vs a human... do you know how strong a gorilla is? He'll snap your dick off and throw it in the tall grass. Garrosh = dick-snapper.
    Quote Originally Posted by Seezer View Post
    Sure. When I wake up in the middle of the night with a full tank, I just flip back the curtain and let it flow.

Quote Originally Posted by keik12 View Post
    First things first http://www.us.battle.net/wow/en/char...C3%B6ch/simple is my armory link. I have been running with Fall of mortality and Jar of Ancient Remedies (JAR) for quite some time. I am happy where my mana regen is at, I am not having to struggle for mana, I usually have at least one mana cd up at the end of a fight. I have found that the fights are more about managing your mana cd's than they are "heal intensive". Even going into heroic modes I do not struggle to much with mana. I was looking through WoL's the other day, and was surprised to find holy priests who are running with two int trinkets. Either Fall of mortality/DM:Tsunami or Core of Ripeness mixed in. I was wondering what other peoples thoughts where. Surprisingly in my opinion JAR is a really good trinket, some people hate it, I on the other hand think its really good when paired with Arcane Torrent. Thanks for any input.

edit: Reading through there I realize my question is not apparent (sorry its kinda early). My question is, do you think its worth running with two int trinkets at my gear level? or Do you think I should stick with my int/regen combo. Thanks.
    Try not to use JAR as disc. Int is for better output and rapture procs.

When you say two int trinkets are you talking about to int proc trinkets or two +321 int and proc something else trinkets?

I run holy and use DMC: Tsunami and the TB trinket that proc's int and has +321 spirit. I find it to be a perfect combo of regen and thought put

EDIT: Sorry I reread your post and figured it out... hey its early and I haven't had my coffee.
    Last edited by highlandr; 2011-03-14 at 12:13 PM.

2 int trinkets are better for healing power if you dont have mana problems,so i would suggest you to go for Fall and Core and fights where you have mana problems use JAR,that is what i do

Holy priest here, had Tsunami and Core of ripeness. Switched Core of ripeness out for heroic JAR in a heartbeat. Doesnt matter if there's zero int on it, it makes your mana pool infinite. It upped my throughput on Nefarian from 12.3k hps to 13k.

Deleted
    I got Tsunami, Core & JAR(HM). When I'm disc I always play the two INT trinkets O F C. Also most fights as Holy. But some of the harder fights on mana, like Nef & Al'akir HM, I do play JAR as Holy, since the healing is so tense for a long time.

For the easy HMs manawhise like Omnotron,Magmaw,Chimaeron,Atramedes,Maloriak,Halfus&Conclave, I play with throughput trinkets mana isn't even close to a probelm. But now with Nef, Alakir & DoubleDragons, I'll be playin JAR

As others have said, Tsunami is BiS, it's worth 321 Int and 400 Spirit; the regen is unmatched even by JAR, and it has as much throughput as any trinket except H FoM. The real question should be about the second trinket. Both FoM and CoR work out to 321 Int and about 321 Spirit, and the TB trinket works out to the same but, IMO, it's inferior because static Spirit and an Int proc is less useful than static Int with a Spirit proc. JAR will provide a bit more regen than FoM or CoR, but at the expense of all of the throughput, so I would generally consider it inferior unless you're desperate for mana.

So, chances are, if you're running FoM and JAR, you'll probably see better results with FoM and Tsunami.

This topic actually came up at a perfect time for me i literally was going to start a thread asking close to the same thing so let me put my question in as well. I used to run JAR and tear of blood for my trinkets but have recently picked up tsunami and the mandala. I played around with the mandala only to find that all the dailies i grinded were worthless because although the regen was decent the throughput sucked :/
    so my question was out of the choices that i have what would be the best set up for healing Tsunami is a given but for the 2nd slot should i do Mandala, Dream Owl, Tear of blood, or JAR and if i do use JAR should i pick up some offset mastery/haste pieces or something?
    I currently dont have any mana issues and usually end up hymning for my resto druid/holy pally who both recieve innervates and i usually dont use shadow fiend. Any tips are appreciated.

note: I don't run into mana issues using JAR due to the high regen. Without it i am unsure of my mana situation.