Enh vs Combat Rogues

Please.... suggestions on dealing with this ONE particular spec in game? I've been repressing this well so far this expansion, but I'm seriously about to throw my fucking PC off a bridge at this point.
    Quote Originally Posted by Margrim
    "Heroism sounds like an old lady picking flowers
    Bloodlust sounds like Freddy Krueger dualwielding Gnomes."
    Quote Originally Posted by Demichelis View Post
    Phantasmagorical novelization, oh great one. Art thou enraged?

Deleted
    Whats the problem? Give us some more details and maybe a armorylink so we have something to start with.

I personaly dont have any problems with rogues of any spec.

Quote Originally Posted by inse View Post
    I personaly dont have any problems with rogues of any spec.
    Same for me, just use Stoneclaw once they open on you shammy rage if needed during their CD then laugh while you kite them with earthbind and SWG heal yourself and its all over, don't even need wolves for them.

Quote Originally Posted by Therm View Post
    Same for me, just use Stoneclaw once they open on you shammy rage if needed during their CD then laugh while you kite them with earthbind and SWG heal yourself and its all over, don't even need wolves for them.
    Likewise. If there's anything that's hard for an Enhancement shaman to kill, it's a Disc Priest

i wonder why of all three specs you're having problems with combat? :O
    if there is one pain in the ass rogue tree, it's gotta be sub with all it's shadowsteps, shadowdances, prearation etc etc
    Quote Originally Posted by Angoth
    I'm sorry that Blizzard won't just gift wrap awesome in a cup and let you drink your fill.

Well, rogues were always one of the biggest challenges for enh shamans
    what i do is:
    (dual for example)
    pop my totems and wait for the rogue to do the first step
    when he starts his combo he will usually kidney shot u, first thing i do is use Shamanistic rage, let the kidney shot pass and than when he cheap shot me i use the trinket to pop out of it, summoning my wolves and using gift of the naaru on myself
    than i start nuking him with everything i got, using frost shock to slow him a bit. in most cases they try to run away, as long u have the searing totem dot on them dont worry cause u add ur flame shock to make it harder on them.

im not saying that this is a win tactic, its just "lets not take our hands off the keyboard while he stun lock us and kill us in less than 7 secs" tactic like we used to do in TBC and WOTLK.
    i won my share of duals, BGs and arenas with this tactic.

few more things, if u have MW5 dont always use healing, hexing is a good thing also cause u can land more heals while he's hexed.
    always run in circles, he will try to flank u, dont make it easier on him.
    while running in circles u manage to be behind him for quite a lot, while rogues will use Evade u will miss most of ur attacks, staying behind them will make Evade useless.

hope it helped a bit, but tbh, im enh more than 3 years, used to pvp while i was lvling, we always were the worst pvp specc out there, in cata its a bit better but we still have a lot of bugs and things that need to be fixed (which they wont cause some of them are there since vanilla)...

we also lost a lot of our edge with the tremor nerf, purge nerf and such and shamans that say its not a nerf dont pvp that much or never encountered an arena team with 2 priests or a warlock in arena, the deminishing returns dont work that good, they just wait a bit and have again full fear on u, while u are far away from the tremor CD to end, had so many problems with that... but that's the case when blizzard pets (warlocks) QQ about something they get what they want.