Thread: Heirloom Legs

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    I hope they dont add them or anymore, enough is enough. You can have a up to 10 items depending on your class. Most of these items give xp gains on top of always getting better and removing the need to get gear as you lvl. Boacraft needs to slow down a bit or back off.
    "Privilege is invisible to those who have it."

Deleted
    They will probably be added at some point.

Quote Originally Posted by skajaki View Post
    instead of wasting time on getting heirlooms for ur char, start leveling instead, should probably go faster (and be more way more fun)..
    "wasting time" ?

I don't follow. Most of us keep capping jp just doing the daily heroic for valor. I've got every single one of the heirlooms currently available without even trying to get the jp/emblems for them.
    Colour my life with the chaos of trouble.

Deleted
    Got my heirloom helmet today, rolled a level 1, and it's just a joke. 10% Chest, 10% Shoulders, 10% Helmet, 5% Cloak, and 10% Guild Perk. Levelling 45% faster than anyone without heirloom. Not complaining, I love it and it gets rid of that grind which I've done oh so many times.

I guess blizzard don't wanna add too many new heirlooms in a single expansion. They might save some for next expansion.

10+ Year Old Account
    Warsaw, Poland, Europe, Earth, The Milky Way
    Screw pants and rings, 1h STR weapons and shields/offhands would be way better.
    Quote Originally Posted by kamikaze148 View Post
    One cannot simply walk into Mulgore...

the original idea was to convert the no longer available dangeon set into Heirloom, but i don't think that we get the missing pieces in this xpack.

10+ Year Old Account
    I want heirloom shields...One for tankers and one for casters.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Negridoom View Post
    The intention at current is to work to a full set of BoA gear. One can assume that legs, gloves, and the rest of the pieces will eventually be added.
    that would be overkill.
    it's already too much imo.

Quote Originally Posted by ComputerNerd View Post
    The levelling curve should be there to teach you how to play your class, it should not be trivial as it is quickly becoming.
    Yeah. I've leveled four toons to 85 already and had seven 80s back in Wrath, but clearly I don't know what I'm doing on this here alt of mine.

The less time I have to spend doing Outland and Northrend yet again, the happier I am.

Yeah, those are the rings. That Myrmidon's signet looks pretty great. I just wish it wasn't unique-equipped.

No moar heirlooms. I can't help but use them but it makes getting loot so boring soon my alts will have like half their gear heirlooms.

Quote Originally Posted by Avezo View Post
    Apparently, heirlooms aren't THAT powerful after they buffed all base stats before Cata came. Perhaps pvp ones as nothing else at lower levels have resilience, but in pve the biggest benefit you get from them is faster leveling.
    and the constant use of an epic-level piece of armor/wep

they're op as shit, it's like twinking at every level

Yes, Cakka, because the quest greens ooze the essence of excitement.

Quote Originally Posted by sulmith greysin View Post
    and the constant use of an epic-level piece of armor/wep

they're op as shit, it's like twinking at every level
    Actually sulmith greysin, BoAs are equivalent of a Rare (aka blue) piece of gear, not an Epic (aka purple) piece of gear.

And to that effect, more often than not, at any given level there are many pieces that can be as good or even better that COULD be gotten, and many twinks i know actually don't use BoA's all that much because the fact that there is better to be gotten at almost any level (excluding levels below ~20).

Now of course as soon as the person levels again the BoA gets better but the other items stay the same, thus the BoA takes the lead again, BUT at the same time there is also some new other piece that can be gotten that is better than the BoA for their new level.

Now what does happen though is that is causes the difference in power between a true twink and a random guy who has BoAs to be much less pronounced, which in my opinion is a GOOD thing. Because lets face it, 9/10 twinks were made with the sole intent of being able to stomp other non-twinks into the ground without effort which is only one step away from true ganking.

Deleted
    I just realised... Seeing how Blizzard tries to fix their bad ideas, I could bet at least part of new heirlooms will be obtainable only through archaeology to make more people dig stuff...

with full heirlooms already i can kill 1 guy in the worgen starting zone and im level 2...image having all heirlooms.

Quote Originally Posted by Avezo View Post
    I just realised... Seeing how Blizzard tries to fix their bad ideas, I could bet at least part of new heirlooms will be obtainable only through archaeology to make more people dig stuff...
    Crap, i think your right... sad panda

I can see it now...
    A fresh rogue in full stained Shadowcraft. A bow of bone upon his back and blades sheathed at his hips, mystical baubles and rings on his person. A cloak the shade of midnight enveloping the lower half of his body as it sways in the wind.

He looks in the direction of a mine infested by Kobolds and a series of squeaky cries echo through the tunnels. He smirks and mutters something as he goes back to face the Marshall, "Lol.".