10+ Year Old Account

[TV] Being Human 3 finale! (SPOLIERS)

OH MY FUCKING GOD!!!

What an episode I love this show, but my one gripe was that in season one and two, the penultimate episodes where fantastic, with the finale's tending to lack somewhat.....

It would seem Three is the magic number just finished watching Season Three Episode Eight: The Wolf Shaped Bullet and crap on a cracker that was intense :O

So what did Y'all think? those that have seen it? I thought it was a fantastic end to a FANTASTIC season, hands down the best yet, and high in the list for best English TV show ever. But now all I can think is BRING ON SEASON FOUR!!! I'm hoping we wont need to wait long for it, though I'm guessing it'll be at LEAST a frakkin year

also, sorry ladies, but Aiden Turner has said he's NOT coming back you've seen the last of John Mitchel (but man.. what an exit) but if you need your fix go check out the Hobbit, apperently he's in that
    Check out the blog I write for LEGENDARY Indie Label Flicknife Records:

Blog Thirty is live! In which we discuss our latest releases, and our great new line of T-shirts.
    https://www.flickniferecords.co.uk/blog/item/30-blog-30

Have loved being human since it came out, missed quite a few episodes though, managed to catch all of this season on iplayer.

Great ending and all, but seriously.. why would you piss off 'an old one' standing not 5ft from you. Being human definitely deserves a bigger budget though.. Can't wait for the next season.

10+ Year Old Account
    George did it because he's awesome, and he wanted mitchel to finally be at peace.

As for the budget.. I don't know I think it's fine where it is, the set's are okay, the vampire 'form' looks alright, admittedly the werewolf needs some SERIOUS work but that's it. If they increased the budget by alot, then I just know they'd start to rely on it, as most high budget shows do. The thing I love about Being Human is even though the cast are all monsters, the show has a remarkable.. Grounding, especially George, who pretty much any geeky guy can relate too. TBH I wouldn't care if the budget didn't go up, or even went DOWN, as long as the acting and scripts continued to be as amazing as they are now.

anyone got any news on Season 4?
    Check out the blog I write for LEGENDARY Indie Label Flicknife Records:

Blog Thirty is live! In which we discuss our latest releases, and our great new line of T-shirts.
    https://www.flickniferecords.co.uk/blog/item/30-blog-30