Unheeded Warning for Enh?

So i trash-farmed myself this bad boy in BoT few hours ago
    http://www.wowhead.com/item=59520/unheeded-warning
    this thing currently sells for 11-15k in ah on my server
    i been getting a lot of mixed information about using this trinket as Enh Shaman. Some say its well worth equipping while others argue that heroic trinkets (tia's grace) is way better. just wanted to hear some feedback from my fellow "trolls" (race not mentality) about this somewhat pricey piece of loot.

edit: before i get flamed faster then a noob in a valiona & theralion raid, i guess i should first clarify that i "inherited" this shaman from my brother, who decided to quit playing few months ago therefore i dont really have an in-depth knowledge of this class so pardon my ignorance
    Last edited by BruceInc; 2011-03-14 at 07:18 AM.

Well, let me start by saying that I don't know for sure and have been thinking alot about it too. One thing that I've noticed is that, whenever I do tests on dummies my melee hits tends to be my nr. 1 damage source with like 15-20% of my total damage done. Some of my tests aren't very big, but some are in the double digit Mill. range. And due to this, I can't help but think that it would be a quite solid Enh trink, but like you I am unsure and have been looking for posts about it and trinkets as a whole, because I also have the alch trink available.

10+ Year Old Account
    Tia's and Unheeded shuld sim with fairly minor diffrence of eachother, i wouldnt personally buy Unheeded Warning and go with Tia's if you already have it, if you had come by Unheeded by the ways of a drop - personally i see very little diffrence in the performance between Tia's and Unheeded, so it may make better sense to put it on AH. Sim both of them, as far as for buying a trinket id be looking more at Darkmoon card: Hurricane (and getting Fluid Death for valor.)
    Psilo - Enhancement Shaman - Argent Dawn EU - People for the Ethical Treatment of Shamans

*Ben*

enhance bis is fluid death, hurricane deck for this tier

Deleted
    Well, I can tell you I vendored mine as soon as I had the alchemist stone and fluid death. Really wasn't doing much for me.

As above, sell it and buy a Hurricane Deck. (Said in a nice, precise way. Grats on picking an awesome class/spec from your brothers stable of characters).

Just to show I practice what I preach (and to backup the Fluid Death + Hurricane recommendations): http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...hrenn/advanced.

Even the HM trinkets can't keep up with that combo. Considering you have something of decent value, get it shifted on the AH and put the money back in a hurricane. A lot of folks don't have the cash spare for one
    Last edited by mercutiouk; 2011-03-14 at 10:28 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille
    I knew it would be useful to be french at some point.
    Quote Originally Posted by xxAkirhaxx
    just get a mac. It's like sleeping with a fat chick to avoid STD's.

Consider for a moment that Plain melee attacks are only about 15-20%~ of your damage and everything else is affected by Mastery.
    Yes Unheeded warning will make your Lava Lash and Stormstrikes hit for a bit more, but the Mastery from Tia's grace will make your Lava Lash hit for a little more aswell AND boost ALL your elemental damage. I can't claim to have simmed it myself, but i would put my money on tia's grace, hands down.

As others have said, sell Unheeded Warning and spend the gold on a Darkmoon: Hurricane.

Quote Originally Posted by Tides View Post
    Consider for a moment that Plain melee attacks are only about 15-20%~ of your damage and everything else is affected by Mastery.
    Yes Unheeded warning will make your Lava Lash and Stormstrikes hit for a bit more, but the Mastery from Tia's grace will make your Lava Lash hit for a little more aswell AND boost ALL your elemental damage. I can't claim to have simmed it myself, but i would put my money on tia's grace, hands down.

As others have said, sell Unheeded Warning and spend the gold on a Darkmoon: Hurricane.
    Unheeded warning doesn't affect our special attacks, unlike a rogues or ferals.

I cant say i've looked much into it, but with the changes to the trinket, it gives a straight up increase to your weapons acual damage for some seconds. Since our specials are a % weapon damage, how does it not affect it? What have i missed?

It's entirely possible that it doesn't affect SS/LL because they're not normalized.

The trinket is really bad, even if it did affect SS and LL, though, when the reasonably cheap and easy alternatives of DMC:Hurricane and Fluid Death exist and are really, really good..
    || Yuuzu - 85 Draenei Enh Shaman || Soulu - 85 Worgen Arms Warrior ||
    || Revii - 85 Draenei Blood DK || Convivia of <Bacchanalia> of Durotan US ||

The river flows outside of town/ Away from dirt, away from crowds/
    And if I could follow it to the sea/ I'd wash the sweat right off of me/
    So break my legs and weigh me down/ Throw me in, but I won't drown/
    I'll float away, go down the stream/ The river leads outside this city.

Million Dead - Carthagio Est Delenda

Herald of the Titans Murderdoll's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Sell it and put the money towards Hurricane Deck.

That trinket is an abomination for Enhance.

As it have been said before, sell Unheded Warning and use the gold to buy your BiS trinket Darkmoon Card: Hurricane.
    Quote Originally Posted by Grokan View Post
    Yelling at the leaky gas tank is much less effective than patching it up.

Quote Originally Posted by Kokomala
    Unheaded Warning
    Equip: A flashing neon light appears, warning you that the trinket isn't very good. Sadly, the epic quality of the trinket will cause this warning to go mostly unheeded.
    Great summary of the trinket.
    I love arguing! BRING ON THE TROLLS!

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...twiki/advanced - Contributor to Stormearthandlava.com

15+ Year Old Account
    From the 4.0.6 ptr SimCraft update:
    Bug Fix: Unheeded Warning updated to new/improved mechanics. Still underwhelming.

R.I.P. YARG

Quote Originally Posted by Seranov View Post
    It's entirely possible that it doesn't affect SS/LL because they're not normalized.
    I've been wondering for so long, why it affects some classes, and not all. I've never thought about normalized and non-normalized attacks. Thanks for solving that riddle.
    Quote Originally Posted by Genganger View Post
    Often I just open the fridge instead of turning the lights on in the kitchen. I like that.

10+ Year Old Account
    DM: Hurricane hovers between 5th and 7th highest damage on my recount. The PROC is effected by our Mastery so the trinket will scale well with gear. On Omnitron last night it procced 26 times with exactly 13 crits, the highest of which for for about 19k.

So yeah, DM:H is the shiznit
    “Alcohol may be man's worst enemy, but the bible says love your enemy." ~Frank Sinatra