Boss talk add on

Hey all, Just curious if there is a working mod out there that has all the boss quotes archived and at your disposal. Atm i have Endeavours bosstalk, but its broken to all hell and the only working feature is the random quote button and random number entries. Needless to say it gets tiresome sifting through thousands of quotes to find the good ones. So is there any hope at all?

Gershuun @ Borean Tundra US - Interface & Macros Moderator

Hey, may I be the author of this addon please? Curse Client doesn't own this addon in the database, but I can put it back on here.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Darksora110 View Post
    Hey, may I be the author of this addon please? Curse Client doesn't own this addon in the database, but I can put it back on here.
    You'd have to talk to the original author if you want permission to put it on curse, but I doubt you'll get it.

Bossfilter is updated and (somewhat, missing some quotes here and there) working.

Quote Originally Posted by Treeston View Post
    You'd have to talk to the original author if you want permission to put it on curse, but I doubt you'll get it.
    I'm talking with Infinity_X the new author of Bosstalk and noted him about putting it back on Curse Client. Keep your fingers crossed. Btw, Patch 5.2 comes out tomorrow!
    Last edited by Darksora110; 2013-03-04 at 04:56 PM.