Shadow pvp suggestions for new patch. Just a thought

Playing Dk/Druid/Spriest. We are doing it without dispelling much as a spriest just to see what the patch is like and its really bad. Getting trained 24/7 is not fun. This goes for mages too cept at least they can blink.

Games we decided to dispel it was very easy to get a kill and get people off me. Otherwise games we didnt dispell I got wrecked. Now not all games we lost was because I didnt dispel but due to warriors/dk dry humping my face the WHOLE game. Sandpaperish I may say.

Anywho we need our own self peel and it has to do with Shadow Orbs:

!. When below 50% health casting fade with orbs releases either
    A. A 4 sec AOE horror but the cost of fade increases by 30%
    B. Roots targets in place and reducing dmg on you by 20% for the next 10 secs

2. At or below 25% health when you disperse you gain Health depending on how many orbs you have up.
    6% each orb? I do not know a good number that isnt OP

3. Use shadow orbs to heal with a 10 sec cooldown. Self heal only but dmg is reduced by 10% or something.

I like my 1. Part B or both mixed in. Im just trying to help because I would hate to get replaced by a lock who can spread dmg so much better and single target if they wanted to (although our single target is slightly still better next patch)

On a real serious note I would at least like our mana cost looked at. Helpng another team kill you is not fun. Stood on a target dummy for bout 4 mins and 40k health was gone. Locks are the same way and should be looked at too. Dmg is too high for that Ish.

Sorry for the QQ

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nece View Post
    Games we decided to dispel it was very easy to get a kill and get people off me. Otherwise games we didnt dispell I got wrecked.
    Wait... you say on games that you dispel, you find it easy to kill people, but you want a way to kill people without having to dispel?

I think you are missing the point here...
    Dragonflight: Grand Marshal Hottage
    PC Specs: Ryzen 7 7800X3D | ASUS ROG STRIX B650E-I | 32GB 6000Mhz DDR5 | NZXT Kraken 120
    Inno3D RTX 4080 iChill | Samsung 970 EVO Plus 2TB | NZXT H200 | Corsair SF750 | Windows 11 Pro
    Razer Basilisk Ultimate | Razer Blackwidow V3 | ViewSonic XG2730 | Steam Deck 1TB OLED

Quote Originally Posted by mrgummage View Post
    Wait... you say on games that you dispel, you find it easy to kill people, but you want a way to kill people without having to dispel?

I think you are missing the point here...
    Yes because maybe next patch Shadow Priests won't be able to dispel team mates?

Shielding your life since 2007 yo

Nope sure wont and even right now (spriest/mage/ele) gets trained and they need so much help. Training a target from start to end shouldnt be promoted but punished. Not always easy to peel no matter how much I pillar hump. The best way I found is to kite over desecrate but that only last for so long. I do however have the 4 piece mooncloth, so a little easier than Satin set I been wearing.

Im sure you all remember when DK's whined about being trained to not move much..See Deaths Advance and other buffs.