Boomkin DPS - 4.1

Hey Guys,

After doing some research and scouring a few forums it seems the 20% nerf to starsurge is actually quite significant, the reason I say this is that people are listing 8 - 14% DPS decreases, i know all encounter's are unique and it varies greatly due to raid compositions and buffs but this seems that its across the board.

Anyway i would really just like to hear from a few of the Boomkin's that are currently playing the PTR of their views and opinions on the above. I am downloading the PTR as i write this so hopefully will be able to test this myself soon as well.

Thanks in advance...

Starsurge itself is only 10-18% of our dps (fight dependent - on low end of that for multi-target, higher end of that on single-target). Anyone listing an overall 8-14% dps decrease is high or exaggerating or both. Don't get me wrong, it's a nerf we don't need but it's not as big as that. I'd estimate it at ~3-3.5% overall hit on predominantly single-target fights and at ~2-2.5% overall hit on multi-target fights.
    Last edited by Calculated; 2011-03-14 at 04:12 PM.
    Moonkin View Raid Encounter Videos can be found at: Moonkin PoV Vids and Arythorn Youtube Channel
    Calc's Moonkin Guide can be found at: The Moonkin Repository - Calculated Balance PvE Guide
    Calculatéd Armory: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...lated/advanced