Deleted

switched enha to resto in PVP

hello all shammies
    I ve recently switched resto from enhancement as my only goal in wow is now arena game and as enha 2v2 wasnt going so well...So i bought full pvp bloodthirsty gear+2 parts of vicious (wep,1 ring) and i am sitting now at 3800 resi,the point is,how can i break the line of 1550 rating in 2v2 as i meet all the time mage+disc/mage+rogue and droot etc. i found many issues in my game-fast mana ending,big silence prob and as posted in many threads before-no OMG CD which can take me out from tunneling by rogue/feral with another dps.What can i do about my playstyle and whats the best combo to achiev smth in 2v2?

(cant post my armory link so u can check "engra" on sylvanas eu

Thanks for advice

Quote Originally Posted by Engra View Post
    hello all shammies
    I ve recently switched resto from enhancement as my only goal in wow is now arena game and as enha 2v2 wasnt going so well...So i bought full pvp bloodthirsty gear+2 parts of vicious (wep,1 ring) and i am sitting now at 3800 resi,the point is,how can i break the line of 1550 rating in 2v2 as i meet all the time mage+disc/mage+rogue and droot etc. i found many issues in my game-fast mana ending,big silence prob and as posted in many threads before-no OMG CD which can take me out from tunneling by rogue/feral with another dps.What can i do about my playstyle and whats the best combo to achiev smth in 2v2?

(cant post my armory link so u can check "engra" on sylvanas eu

Thanks for advice
    What you are experiencing are the known short comings of rshaman. We have probably the worst mana effeciency of any healer. Not to say this is a glaring fault, but you will go oom faster than others. As far as silences go, there are alot of interrupts and such in the game right now. Your positioning is very key when trying to get off important spells. Come out drop grounding totem and cast, it should buy you some time. Shamans lack an "OMG" button currently, so your really screwed there. Just make sure you distribute ES on whoever is getting trained and keep riptide on that target. Also use hex to relieve pressure off your partner if they are getting trained by dual dps and use frost shock to assist your partner or yourself with peels. Use HS for fast heals or if they are dumb enough to let you free cast use GHW. Drop earthbind and pillar hump like a mofo in GW form. Find yourself a good dk, and you'll do fine in 2's.