Thread: A little info

Deleted

A little info

Hi all,
    i'd like to know how many change race from Dranei to Dwarf (male or female) and if your choice at least was a good choice.

I always play Dranei Shaman, and in this time a little because i'm tired of Dranei animation, a little because i want something new,
    i'm thinking to change my race, but i really don't know if after i'll be boring of Dwarf.

So why don't ask to someone else that did it and understand if he makes a right choice. I think this can help me to make my decision.

Before Cata i was Ele and Resto, now because Ele is a little crap, i'm resto and Ehna and i play only in PvP (BG and Arena).

Thanks all for the feedback and sorry for my bad english.
    Last edited by mmocc908fa2ffb; 2011-03-15 at 01:48 PM.

Asking someone what race you should play is bad. Its purely up to your personal preference and you should decide for yourself. The racials change is extremely minor. 3 exp with maces (?) and stoneform which can be nice in pvp is only situational vs. a weak heal.

My advice, make a level 1 dwarf shaman and test out lightning bolt and see if you like the animations. If you do, race change. If not, don't.

Deleted
    Yeah i know it's bad and it's not for racial. I'd like to know only if who did was happy or not.
    i'll try what u say and make my choice.

thanks
    Last edited by mmocc908fa2ffb; 2011-03-15 at 02:13 PM.

Deleted
    I know you are looking for a guarantee that your money will be well spent but if it's all about the animations then things are totally subjective. Some might regret the draenei --> dwarf change and some probably consider it the best thing they've done with thier char in quite some time. The best way to know if you like it or not is to try and see for yourself.

Deleted
    Yeah i understand what u mean.
    Ty again