Deleted

Fishing-str food

Hi my fellow fisherman,
    i would rly appreciate if str food would be fishable. Its is rly annoying to kill thousands of crocks to get some, especially when fishing is so relaxing profession. All other main stat food is fishable. Blizz rly failed here (and nope still dont have cata fishfeats). Wot is ur opinion?

Not sure if serious...

You don't have to kill "thousands of crocks" (wtf is a crock?), approximately 1 out of 3 crocs in TB drops a piece of meat. Be grateful you don't have to rely on a kind of fish that doesn't have its own pool for your food.
    Quote Originally Posted by Albert Einstein
    Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.

Fish up 10,000 from pools so you can get the fish feast. That should fill your fishing needs.

Also, depending on your server population the crocolisk meat should be on AH for a low/resonable price.
    HolgerDK Stærkodder Shocknorrís
    "Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic." - Arthur C. Clarke.

wait what? there are cata fish feasts you just need to fish 10000 pools for it as for the crock killing. do you really burn threw that much stat food daily?

Honestly if you have to kill that many crocs to begin with you should just got fishing enough for your guild's feasts.

why don't you do the daily in tol barad that asks for 8 crocolisks? the drop rate of the meat is pretty good there.

Brewmaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    Crock meat is sooo much cheaper on AH then the lavascale catfish I need..
    Blizzard really failed here, str food is too easy to get

Deleted
    I would trade with you. I must fish in open water and pray to the rng gods that the fish i need bites my hook. There aren't even schools for the +90 int fish, and the droprate is horrible.

I'd much rather grind crocolisks for 10 minutes to get my 2-3 stacks of food. You are so lucky.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Vorpalshade View Post
    Not sure if serious...

You don't have to kill "thousands of crocks" (wtf is a crock?), approximately 1 out of 3 crocs in TB drops a piece of meat. Be grateful you don't have to rely on a kind of fish that doesn't have its own pool for your food.
    If crocs do drop 1/3 meat, then I would rather be fishing. The Lavascale's and Deepsea's both have a 30% rate as well, Deepsea has the side catch of eels (usefull for later fish feasts) while Lava's also drop Mudfish, nice for you tank in case he dies on fights like Chimaron

Croc meat though is much more readily (and affordably) available on the AH because of all the quest-ing people randomly picking them up, as well as it drops from Crate of Tasty Meat, for only 2 tokens... I have a bunch of tokens stacked up guess I should go sell the meat on the AH

Lavascales/Deepsea's vs Croc meat? I will take croc meat as a requirement any day, but at the moment I have about 10 stacks of fish feasts still in my bank.... a few guildies still have a few stacks too from making the 10k catches .... so no fishing for a looooong while before all those stacks nay mountains of fish are consumed, hope they dont spoil in the mean time :P

Deleted
    Crocolisk tail on my realm is around 80g per stack, rly not worth it.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Catdancing View Post
    why don't you do the daily in tol barad that asks for 8 crocolisks? the drop rate of the meat is pretty good there.
    Would be okay if you did have the TB island all the time. But a valid place to grind if it's in your faction's hands.

make fortune cookies.

I don't need str food but just from doing the TB dailies from time to time, I have enough to make into food and send stacks to friends. If you're going through stacks a night, you're doing it wrong imo.

And yeah, I'd much rather have to kill crocs than fish aimlessly for the deepsea sagefish!