Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Yea, your Priest lacking an interrupt is the reason you plateau in the 1600 bracket...

Quote Originally Posted by Fullblod View Post
    Go shadow. There you go.

Mana Burn.
    have you ever tried to mana burn a Shamon or Pally?? or for that matter a druid? because mana burn is so slow now, shammies usualy have at least 1 melee druids just shapeshift it and shammies and palleis just interupt it or pillar it. mana burns have been such a pain to get any more. and even in a fight were i get a few off i still genearly run oom be4 a druid or shammy anyway. I see people talking about to many people already have interupts yada yada, ya i agree like i said i ratehr they take it away from all healers but if they are not going to then i would like 1 to. would be a nice trade off for shamons taking our dispell replacign us on most comps other then rmp

[QUOTE=Meliann;10754826]First of all you compare paladins HoJ to priest fear and to cyclone? If you really don't take it as a 'big deal' then... maybe it's because Fear are the one of two healer cc's being in their place? QUOTE]

and ok, i have to agree with you their.. pallies def have the s..bad end of the stick with cc but you can't say cylclone is bad??
    Last edited by volwratth; 2011-03-15 at 03:53 PM.

this is such a silly thread. you want a silence/interupt just because two other classes have it? you have your gay bubbles and your instant fear and pain suppression so does that mean the other healers should get it too? no. Thats like me saying oo my warlock should have blink just because another dps class has it. or i should have a frost tomb just because someone else has it. Just because other classes have it doesnt mean you should have it too...

Give me an AOE fear, give me mana burn, give me 2 different ways to regain massive ammounts of mana (Fiend + hym of hope), give me your bubble, give me your instant heals, give me mass dispell, give me pain supression then i will give you my windshear

Love, the resto shaman

Quote Originally Posted by Chaosbubba View Post
    Give me an AOE fear, give me mana burn, give me 2 different ways to regain massive ammounts of mana (Fiend + hym of hope), give me your bubble, give me your instant heals, give me mass dispell, give me pain supression then i will give you my windshear

Love, the resto shaman
    ill trade you hympe of hope for water sheild or mana tide ;p shadowfeind is unreliable but a nice dps cd.. can't agree that it is a massive amount of mana back though. we really don't have instant heals. renew and our sheilds are amazing don't get me wrong until they get purged.

i dunno, this is more just my qq thread to op shammies that got me mad all night interuptign every single mana burn in 2s with a rogue. Lol i knwo its just a childish qq thead by me and i appoligize iwasmadbro

I am just so sick of getting interupted

Quote Originally Posted by Yiest View Post
    I'm not playing so my comments are just observations not fact, but i'm wondering to those who PvP - what is the benefit of taking a disc priest over the other healers at the moment ? all i can think of is mass dispel.
    PW:S is awesome, aoe fear on 27sec cooldown, can link Mind Control off fear for 10+ second cc chain, mana burn, mass dispel can dispel pally bubbles. Also has the best offensive abilities of any healer, penance/SWD/SWD + Shadowfiend is a solid burst to help finish a target low on health, it's not unusual for me to be landing the kill in 2's/3's. Drawbacks are crappy mobility and getting blown up by multi dps comps with a warrior or DK.

10+ Year Old Account
    This request is just beyond retarded.
    Main
    Epox
    PvP Alt (lololol Icelance)
    Zyke
    Decent Alts
    Nyli
    Ashuna

disc is fine at the moment. this is unnecessary
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    If [the dps] are on the wrong target, then they are playing badly and should be corrected and / or mocked, depending on how you roll.