Lightbulb From kitty to bear

Hi. I just switch from cat to bear seeing that my guild needed a tank.
    Im just confused in what i need to reforge to and what gems/inchants i need to get. Also having some trouble with my spec.
    Any help will be loved thanks

P.S here my link http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...c3%bbrf/simple

Spec is fine.
    Reforge everything to dodge. Order of reforge. Haste>Hit>Expertise>Crit. So if you have any stats + mastery reforge stat to dodge. Else pick the highest from the list, so haste/crit peace reforge haste.

Enchants:
    Head standard tank enchant
    Shoulders standard tank
    Back 250 armor
    Chest 55 sta or 15 to all stas
    bracers 50 dodge.
    gloves 50 mastery
    legs standard tank enchant sta/agi
    boots - Boar Viatality sta/speed.
    Weapon 130 agi.

I excluded expensive ones.

Gemming.... 2 schools: all sta or all agi, or something in between. There is enough written on the subject i wont touch it. Me personally almost full sta. But that is just mho.

But honestly read sticky.

You can keep the Agi/Mastery enchant on your shoulders fyi. And the Agi/Speed boot enchant.

Gloves- TBC armour patch > 50 mastery

15+ Year Old Account
    intresting, used tothink crit was better then haste for bears, but i didnt do math so ill give you the benefit of the doubt
    TREE DURID IS 4 PEE

Quote Originally Posted by Deathfairy View Post
    Gemming.... 2 schools: all sta or all agi, or something in between.
    All stam makes a mana sponge, and Cataclysm doesn't like those. Gear and enchants will provide enough stam. Gem for agi.
    Also, don't bother with hit or exp. Vengeance provides plenty of threat.

Quote Originally Posted by Rambear View Post
    Gloves- TBC armour patch > 50 mastery
    No... LW kit, gives a huge ammount of stam (Yes there is a new Cata kind over the old WOTLK)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nightelfsb View Post
    No... LW kit, gives a huge ammount of stam (Yes there is a new Cata kind over the old WOTLK)
    This is a matter of health vs damage taken. If you have enough health, then there is no need to get the new LW kit and instead use the BC one. I would much rather take less damage than have more health.

God can you not start sta vs mitigation argument here?
    ALL bosses have been killed with 100% sta gem/enchanted bear, so it is VIABLE. Be gone. Weather or not it is better is a very least complicated question, and imho pointless one since both options are close to each other. Just coz Reesi said agi is better doesnt mean it is. I mean ffs his guild raid 6 days a week for over 3 month and they are what? 8/12? My guild raid 12 hours a week for 2 month we are 4/12. Pragon MT gems full sta and they do just fine keeping him up.

Quote Originally Posted by Mokok View Post
    All stam makes a mana sponge, and Cataclysm doesn't like those. Gear and enchants will provide enough stam. Gem for agi.
    Also, don't bother with hit or exp. Vengeance provides plenty of threat.
    vengeance increase attack power - but dont you need to be able to hit them? or are you just saying standard gear provides enough and no need to reforge into it?

Quote Originally Posted by Trekk View Post
    This is a matter of health vs damage taken. If you have enough health, then there is no need to get the new LW kit and instead use the BC one. I would much rather take less damage than have more health.
    Have you read vengenace tooltip lately?

http://www.wowhead.com/spell=93099

Please, stam all the way. Its been proved thounsands of times. I know yours was armor, but stam is still the better. Id rather be able to survive a flamebreath just before crackle cause I gemmed the correct way. Or if your doing 10 mans with 2 healer setup on a boss.. One healer dies, well lets see how lucky you are with your avoidance then.. big gamble until the CR hits inn.

Quote Originally Posted by Nightelfsb View Post
    Have you read vengenace tooltip lately?

http://www.wowhead.com/spell=93099

Please, stam all the way. Its been proved thounsands of times. I know yours was armor, but stam is still the better. Id rather be able to survive a flamebreath just before crackle cause I gemmed the correct way. Or if your doing 10 mans with 2 healer setup on a boss.. One healer dies, well lets see how lucky you are with your avoidance then.. big gamble until the CR hits inn.
    Lulz. Do you know how Vengeance actually works? Hint, it's nothing like what the TT says.

You need enough hit/expertise for threat, and that is mostly a matter of your gear vs the rest of your raids gear. You need some of it, but it is not something you need to ever think about capping. Looking at your current setup, your fine with the hit/expertise you have right now.

As far as gems, I go with: red gems = agi, blue = stam, and yellow = avoidance/stam. Going with all stam is a Wrath mentality and is NOT how you should gem in this tier. That may change as our avoidance stats rise in future tiers, but that is down the road. It doesn't look as though you're doing heroic modes yet, so a good mix of stam/agi is the way to go.
    As others have s aid, reforge your gear into dodge. Also, agi > dodge, as agi gives you dodge/crit/AP. I prefer agi trinkets to dodge ones like the Crab. Tia's Grace from Siamat in Lost City is excellent. This will depend on RNG, as I never got it to drop for me when I was farming it.