10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by mber341 View Post
    If you really want to know, prepare yourself. He continues to live a long, long life continuing even more devious acts: He has Brienne beaten and hanged for failing to protect his "uncle" Jaime, who lost his hand under her care. He finally rapes Sansa Stark as he's been threatening to do, while he forces Tyrion--restrained by Kingsguards--to watch. She ends up pregnant with his bastard child. He finds out about Shae and pumps her full of arrows like Ros. He starts an argument with his grandfather Tywin in public to show who's the real boss. Tywin can't control his anger, talks down to him in public, and gets his tongue cut off in front of everyone at Joffery's command. He finds out Loras is gay and has him gelded for his sin like Theon. Margaery tries to murder Joffery in his sleep afterwards but gets caught and beheaded. When Sansa finally gives birth, he feeds the newborn to rabid dogs he's been starving. Trust me, he only gets worse.
    ...........well fuck.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Zaelsino View Post
    He's poisoned by his new bride's family on his wedding day, with some help by Littlefinger. He tears his own throat apart in a vain attempt to breathe, so it is pretty gruesome.

Remember that conversation Sansa had with Margaery and her grandmother, when she came clean about how much of a monster Joff is? It pays off.
    i figured it would eventually. makes me feel a bit better, thanks.

Deleted
    To be fair, Duallengend, what you said isn't quite accurate either. Guess we were both stoned.
    Haha, might be so .

But I indeed forgot the Little finger/Sansa part, I feel so dumb right now .

Oh and I have a question I'm now reading the last few pages of ADWD. And when Arya she's trough a cats eye's (when she is blind) that the kind men is the persone who fights her with the wooden stick all the time and the wolf dreams, and Jon snow having wolf dreams/Warg like abilities. And Bran being an obibous warg. Can it be that all 'starks' are wargs of some sort?

If some one knows anything about that, I would appreciate an answer.
    Last edited by mmoc6976f30cf4; 2013-07-21 at 09:26 PM.

Deleted
    Might want to put that in spoilers Duall, this is the non spoiler thread for the show. But to answer your question, yes they all are to some extent.

10+ Year Old Account

Omg anyone seen this yet? My fucking sides. Staged or not, I love it.
    Last edited by Loaf Lord; 2013-07-22 at 02:28 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Varyk View Post
    Ok, just finished a 2 day watch every episode marathon.

someone who has read the books. Please tell me King Joffrey dies in the most horrible death imaginable. I don't care about being spoiled. It feels like good things are finally about to start happening (not that it could get much worse), so there's hope.

I've never seen a character so unlikable.
    Nah, its not the most horrible death imaginable but it's still pretty satisfying. And also, I cruelly enjoyed Cersei's pain and suffering over the loss of her monster of a son. She deserves it, and now I can't wait for her to get her comeuppance too.

- - - Updated - - -

If you really want to know, prepare yourself. He continues to live a long, long life continuing even more devious acts: He has Brienne beaten and hanged for failing to protect his "uncle" Jaime, who lost his hand under her care. He finally rapes Sansa Stark as he's been threatening to do, while he forces Tyrion--restrained by Kingsguards--to watch. She ends up pregnant with his bastard child. He finds out about Shae and pumps her full of arrows like Ros. He starts an argument with his grandfather Tywin in public to show who's the real boss. Tywin can't control his anger, talks down to him in public, and gets his tongue cut off in front of everyone at Joffery's command. He finds out Loras is gay and has him gelded for his sin like Theon. Margaery tries to murder Joffery in his sleep afterwards but gets caught and beheaded. When Sansa finally gives birth, he feeds the newborn to rabid dogs he's been starving. Trust me, he only gets worse.
    That's just mean lol.
    Last edited by Adam Jensen; 2013-07-22 at 03:56 AM.
    Putin khuliyo

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    Nah, its not the most horrible death imaginable but it's still pretty satisfying. And also, I cruelly enjoyed Cersei's pain and suffering over the loss of her monster of a son. She deserves it, and now I can't wait for her to get her comeuppance too.
    ADWD Spoilers Even after what happened to her at the end of ADWD? She does get knocked down a few pegs, at least temporarily. I do not sympathize with her at all (she had it coming), but that was EXTREMELY satisfying to read on.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Murphlord View Post
    *epic video*

Omg anyone seen this yet? My fucking sides. Staged or not, I love it.
    hahaha was that Niel Gaiman forcing them to say sorry to GRRM... EPIC

I'm guessing there's a story there, anyone care to explain it to me?
    Check out the blog I write for LEGENDARY Indie Label Flicknife Records:

Blog Thirty is live! In which we discuss our latest releases, and our great new line of T-shirts.
    https://www.flickniferecords.co.uk/blog/item/30-blog-30

Quote Originally Posted by Gallahadd View Post
    hahaha was that Niel Gaiman forcing them to say sorry to GRRM... EPIC

I'm guessing there's a story there, anyone care to explain it to me?
    Well, there's this letter from a long time ago (2009) concerning George RR Martin that Neil Gaiman answered on his blog. Scroll down just a bit. It's a good read.
    http://journal.neilgaiman.com/2009/0...nt-issues.html

Then, there was this song "Write Like the Wind" playfully mocking Martin's slow writing process:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j7lp3RhzfgI

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    That's just mean lol.
    I couldn't help myself.

Quote Originally Posted by Duallegend View Post
    If some one knows anything about that, I would appreciate an answer.
    Book spoilers (honestly, this time): It's hinted that all of the Stark children & Jon have warging abilities/wolf-dreams. Bran, Jon and Arya are the obvious ones but there are even clues about Robb too. When he was invading the Westerlands, he surprised his enemies and many of his own bannermen when he found a hidden passage through the hills nobody else knew about. Robb credited Greywind with the find, but it's pretty likely Robb saw the passage himself through his wolf's eyes possibly in a dream. The jury's still out on Sansa but I'm optimistic she'll develop her abilities eventually even if Lady is dead. Remember, she's a "little dove" currently living "As High as Honor".

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by LocNess View Post
    ADWD Spoilers Even after what happened to her at the end of ADWD? She does get knocked down a few pegs, at least temporarily. I do not sympathize with her at all (she had it coming), but that was EXTREMELY satisfying to read on.
    I want to see her die. Painfully.
    Putin khuliyo

Deleted
    Do you guys think it would be possible for very strong wargs (like Bran) to control dragons?

Because I've been wondering that.

10+ Year Old Account
    Do you guys think it would be possible for very strong wargs (like Bran) to control dragons?

I don't see why not, they're just animals at the end of the day. The only reason I can think that MIGHT stop them is dragons being powerfully magical, I think then it would all come down to strength.

SPOILERS FOR DWD AND POSSIBLY WOW If what we've heard about Ayra joining up with Aegon in WoW is true, then my theory from back in day about Arya being one of the "heads of the dragon" from Dany's prophecy could well be true and she'lll use her Warg powers to control Nymeria and her new dragon in combat... yet another reason Arya is badass

Blog Thirty is live! In which we discuss our latest releases, and our great new line of T-shirts.

Seems this TV thread has derailed into a Book thread, but I've only just recently joined in discussion so I'm unaware if it's normal. I will answer you this regarding your question since you've read the books (BOOK SPOILERS): Remember what the Three-Eyed Crow keeps telling Bran? "You will never walk again, Bran Stark.. but you will fly."

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gallahadd View Post
    I don't see why not, they're just animals at the end of the day. The only reason I can think that MIGHT stop them is dragons being powerfully magical, I think then it would all come down to strength.

SPOILERS FOR DWD AND POSSIBLY WOW If what we've heard about Ayra joining up with Aegon in WoW is true, then my theory from back in day about Arya being one of the "heads of the dragon" from Dany's prophecy could well be true and she'lll use her Warg powers to control Nymeria and her new dragon in combat... yet another reason Arya is badass
    Where did you get your info on those spoilers? o.O

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah, where's that from? I had no clue about Arya and (obviously fake ) Aegon in TWoW...

The internet (especially ASOIAF fan forums) are full of all sorts of crackpot theories. Most of them are completely idiotic. I don't even bother reading them. I'd take Gallahadd's "spoilers" as pure speculation and with the tiniest grain of salt.

Deleted
    Some are nice to read though. I have already figured out (huge spoilers no crackpots) 1. That Tyrion is probably a Targeryn. Tywin suspects that and does not want to give him Casterly Rock. For that reason Tyrion is no Kinslayer when he kills Tywin and that is why Varys helps him alot

2.Visarys, Daenarys, Arys, that no one ever figured out Varys in this. Assuming Aegon is a Blackfyre then Varys is definatly one too. his "for the realm" is utter bullshit

3.This one I did not find myself but I've read the great northern conspiracy some time ago which is intersting to read for those who like. It's unknown if it's true but it could be there is lots of evidence

And various more. Not all is crackpot

Deleted
    Wow I didn't even think about that one with Varys, his baldness could be him hiding the distinctive hair, and him being castrated takes on a whole nother level with it being a red priest doing it and "kings blood" having loads of that red mojo

Quote Originally Posted by zylathas View Post
    Not all is crackpot
    No, those you listed are the more plausible ones, with clues in the text to support them. I've heard those before.

But for those three you posted, there are hundreds more that have zero clues in the text to support them or text taken COMPLETELY out of context or distorted to fit the asinine theories some fans pulled straight from their rear ends. It's those kinds of theories that bother me when fans ponder them over and over through the years waiting for the next book, that they start believing them as gospel even though (as I've said) there is absolutely no evidence to support them. It just kills me.

10+ Year Old Account
    This is where the theory falls apart a little... As I said, it's only a theory

I know I read them somewhere... It was an early sample chapter from WoW, the one that was cut from DwD (this is 100% accurate, you can look it up it's all over the net that the last Arya chapter was cut from DwD and moved to WoW), it was about Arya returning to Westeros and was more a 'start' chapter than a 'finish' chapter lacking the moderate 'cliffhanger' of what ended up being her last chapter, hence it being moved.

The rest is speculation, based on rumours and more than a little wishful thinking, to do with her at SOME point in WoW meeting "Little Griff" aka Aegon (doesn't matter if it's REALLY Aegon, only matters what people believe ) and assiting him in the taking of Storms End, that he was planning at the end of DwD.

all the stuff about the dragon is 100% made up by me in a caffiene induced frenzy , but I still think if the two points above turn out to be true, there's a good chance my theory is correct... IF...

I don't know... I've done a search and while I found mentions of Arya's ADWD chapter being pushed back to TWOW, I can't find a single instance of anyone or any page detailing or summarizing what happens in that chapter. I'm not convinced. Perhaps you can PM me a link to your source.