Deleted
    Mmm... So many discussion going on and so many spoilers I've got. Granted, I'm ~in~ book 5 right now, so there's people more knowledgeable than I am here

Needless to say, a lot of peoples wishes for a lot of characters are going to come true... but GoT definately taught me that "Good doesn't always win and Evil doesn't always die."

Am I the only one who's gotten sympathy for Jaimie as the story continues? I'm not forgiving him until Bran does, but still... And I hate the fact I have to wait for so long to see Bran's 'Monster'.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Valleera View Post
    Am I the only one who's gotten sympathy for Jaimie as the story continues? I'm not forgiving him until Bran does, but still...
    Not at all.

He was my favourite even [I]before[/I] he had his Storm of Swords arc. >.<

P.S. Do want. Renly's is the nicest, but I love Joff's too...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Valleera View Post
    Am I the only one who's gotten sympathy for Jaimie as the story continues? I'm not forgiving him until Bran does, but still...
    not at all, tbh the only Lannisters I really HATE Cersei, and of course Joffrey. Tyrion is a pimp, and Jamie does all that he did for love. He pushed Bran from that window for Cersei, killed The Mad King for Westeros... you can't really blame him. and I can't WAIT for his arc with Brienne

oooh I want a crown! then I can join in the war of 5 kings I wanna rule westeros! ......with Dany as my queen
    Check out the blog I write for LEGENDARY Indie Label Flicknife Records:

Blog Thirty is live! In which we discuss our latest releases, and our great new line of T-shirts.
    https://www.flickniferecords.co.uk/blog/item/30-blog-30

Quote Originally Posted by JonTargaryen View Post
    Well... I know one way.
    An arrow to the groin is a pretty good counter.

Deleted
    AHHHH... so many black lines with precious spoiler text underneath.

MUST.................NOT.......................LOOK !!

15+ Year Old Account
    Latest episode was so awesome, including the ending. One annoying habbit i have though is i go and read stuff about GoT online and spoil so much stuff for myself

Quote Originally Posted by Solidito View Post
    Latest episode was so awesome, including the ending. One annoying habbit i have though is i go and read stuff about GoT online and spoil so much stuff for myself
    yeah, ive accidentally learned about two deaths that way

Deleted
    the really tall guy at harrenhal was the new mountain right? anyone else think he looks to thin...more like the tree than the mountain

"The Telephone Pole That Rides" ?
    Profanity is the inevitable linguistic crutch of the inarticulate mother%$#@er.
    -
    Jamboro: 110 SPriest, Jamb: 110 Blood DK, Jambori: 110 Prot. Warrior,Jambro: 110 Frost Mage, etc.

Ian Whyte is a little too skinny in my eyes. He does have experience with combat for movies and playing big, scary things so we'll see.

10+ Year Old Account
    They should've just padded his armour up a bit, or at the very least kept him with the black set instead of a mook uniform for Lannister soldiers. But eh.

Shame they got rid of Conan. His one word of dialogue was memorable.

the imp wins allllllllll always.. he plays that character so good

Yeah, I think the armor was a big difference too. The Mountain that rides had massive fucking armor in the first season.

10+ Year Old Account
    A man does not approve of his first victim. A man prefers the way that man went out in the books. A man is concerned for a future scene now.

Quote Originally Posted by Disenchanted View Post
    A man does not approve of his first victim. A man prefers the way that man went out in the books. A man is concerned for a future scene now.
    yeah when I heard the first name I was like...wait...what??? Not sure why they changed it, though to be fair she does pick the worst targets.

They also messed up renlys death and littlefinger being where he shouldn't.

O and stannis is a fucking moron...
    My System
    Ivy Bridge 3570k OC 4.0
    ASRock Z77 Extreme4
    Saphire 290
    Mushkin Enhanced Blackline Frostbyte DDR3 1600 8GB

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by theturn View Post
    yeah when I heard the first name I was like...wait...what??? Not sure why they changed it, though to be fair she does pick the worst targets.

They also messed up renlys death and littlefinger being where he shouldn't.

O and stannis is a fucking moron...
    To be fair, we know that LF was at or near the camp when Renly died. Near enough anyway to make a deal with the Tyrells and their bannermen pretty quickly.

Yeah, he wasn't around to interact with Catelyn, but I can forgive that.

Stannis rocks. Maybe not so much right now, but he does.

---------- Post added 2012-04-30 at 06:59 AM ----------

Oh, yeah, something else that really sticks in my craw...

So now they're giving the green dreams to Bran?!?! Dafuq??? I guess that means the Reeds are completely out. Bastards!
    Last edited by Disenchanted; 2012-04-30 at 07:01 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Disenchanted View Post
    To be fair, we know that LF was at or near the camp when Renly died. Near enough anyway to make a deal with the Tyrells and their bannermen pretty quickly.

Yeah, he wasn't around to interact with Catelyn, but I can forgive that.

Stannis rocks. Maybe not so much right now, but he does.

---------- Post added 2012-04-30 at 06:59 AM ----------

Oh, yeah, something else that really sticks in my craw...

So now they're giving the green dreams to Bran?!?! Dafuq??? I guess that means the Reeds are completely out. Bastards!
    I thought LF volunteered to meet with the tyrells after renlys death and he left from kings landing with 500 or so companions
    My System
    Ivy Bridge 3570k OC 4.0
    ASRock Z77 Extreme4
    Saphire 290
    Mushkin Enhanced Blackline Frostbyte DDR3 1600 8GB

They better introduce the Reeds soon, otherwise they're really going to royally fuck up a major story arc.

But complaints about missing scenes and characters aside, that was actually a very good episode.

Another great episode. It's funny watching this series because my roommate is usually 5 minutes behind me in the episodes so he'll hear me cheer, then 5 minutes later he'll cheer. And then the "awwww what the fuck?!" moments I'll hear him pause it and be like "DID YOU SEE THAT SHIT?!"

A great show. I just wish it wasn't on Sunday nights but on a drag ass day like Monday so I can look forward to it more. I find myself cancelling any sunday afternoon plans (Hawaiin Timezone) and then counting the time until the weekends come even more.

Also, I've been debating reading the books. I haven't read any of them because I feel like it will spoil the show, it's a weird dilemma. Is there a pattern the show takes as far as how far into each book it goes? Like 2-3 chapters is one episode? Or is it sporadic? I feel like I should at least read the first book and then judge from there. Thoughts?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by theturn View Post
    I thought LF volunteered to meet with the tyrells after renlys death and he left from kings landing with 500 or so companions
    You're correct. But it did happen rather quickly and considering how they're compressing time, it makes sense here.

---------- Post added 2012-04-30 at 07:31 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Flappy View Post

Also, I've been debating reading the books. I haven't read any of them because I feel like it will spoil the show, it's a weird dilemma. Is there a pattern the show takes as far as how far into each book it goes? Like 2-3 chapters is one episode? Or is it sporadic? I feel like I should at least read the first book and then judge from there. Thoughts?
    The first book flowed with the first season pretty well. About 90 pages give or take per episode.

This one? Not so much. They're compressing scenes and doing things a tad out of order to fit it all in. I'm not certain you can read ACOK keeping pace with the show and not spoiling yourself.

Besides, once you start reading them, you can't put them down. So either you read them and are spoiled, or avoid them altogether.

I'd say go ahead and read them all. Yeah, you know the overall story ahead of time. But it really doesn't take away from how awesome the show is. If anything, it enhances it because you have a fuller picture and appreciation for what is going on.
    Last edited by Disenchanted; 2012-04-30 at 07:43 AM.