They are negotiating a cease fire, if they fight, every single kill is 1 more soldier for the NK, they first need to get rid of him, then they can kill each other, dany already saw what the NW are capable of so she's eager to be rid of them

What are the chances that Cersie's mad doctor will want to keep the undead for studying?

I can see his eyes growing wide during that scene, and him begging Cersie to make them leave it there. With so few episodes left though, maybe there isn't time to flesh something like that out.

Quote Originally Posted by Bovinity Divinity View Post
    Yeah, it seems silly.

I mean, if all you want is to prove that the undead exist, then have Jamie ride out with a small guard and meet with Jorah or Jon or whoever also leading a small guard and show the zombie. Pretty much the same way they've always done diplomatic meetings like that.

If Cersei personally MUST see it, then they can meet at a mutually agreed place with a mutually agreed upon amount of force, such that either side trying any shenanigans will be at too much of a risk.

But to just ride in to the center of their capital with your leader and entire command structure all out in the open, right in the middle of all the enemy forces and away from all of yours? Of course Cersei is going to try some shit. What will all of Dany's forces do if her and her lieutenants are dead? I guess they could just attack King's Landing and maybe win, but for what at that point? They'd just sack it and leave at best, and be walking into a giant trap at worst.
    ikr, the logical choice would be to set up another meeting with Jaime and Tyrion outside the city then have Jaime wheel it in a cage to Cersei in King's Landing. Or have her be there with just a few bodyguards for each party.

If heads roll to Cersei and this ridiculous plan but not to the Night King, it's going to mar the season for me.

People have accused this season of feeling like a typical TV action show. The whole plot line of trying to negotiate an armistice with Cersei is the biggest thing that makes me agree with them. A shallow contrivance to try and advance the story and draw it to a close.

Thought I would bump this thread as Season 8 spoilers/leaks are all over the place.

https://www.gq-magazine.co.uk/articl...on-8-episode-1

Almost certainly going to one of the best episodes in the series.
    Hyped

The Unstoppable Force RobertoCarlos's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Pretty buzzy to learn Emilia Clarke had two brain aneurysm's while filming GoT, poor girl.

Also this vid is pretty cool out of all the season 8 promo spam

Suri Cruise and Katie Holmes are SP's.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by RobertoCarlos View Post
    Pretty buzzy to learn Emilia Clarke had two brain aneurysm's while filming GoT, poor girl.

Also this vid is pretty cool out of all the season 8 promo spam

Video was completely ruined by the host, he is one shit actor, what is it with Americans and their style of "late" night talk shows.

About my queen, yeah that is crazy. Happy she got through it all and didn't effect her performance.

I have bookmarked it, later will give the attention.