Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    Deleted

Druid HoT Addon!?

heya, i just started to play on my resto druid and im in need of a addon.. well, its an addon that pop up in the middle of the screen whenever u use lifebloom, regrowth and so on, and it shows the duration of your HoT. i dont know the name, plz help me!

Moved to the Druid forums.

When victory seems worth any sacrifice,
    there is a price to be paid for such a gift

Forum Guidelines | Signature Restrictions

You could configure dbm spelltimers to do this.

TellMeWhen might work, but not sure if that will work if on multiple targets.

I'm sure there is some magic addon that does this exact function though.

Lifebloomer does this.

It requires that you preset a target beforehand however, or that you are fine with it changing to your target every time

I don't know if this addon still does this, but I'm sure ClassTimers does it. It basically puts bars in ascending order the track HoTs, CD's or DoT's. You can configure how they look and where on the screen you can place them.

10+ Year Old Account
    In my healing days, I used to have Grid configured to show numbers in the corners of each frame counting down for the different hots. That's definitely a good way of doing it, if you're a healer.

Deleted
    ForteXorcist does this, might need a bit of tweaking to get it working the way you want it. But yeah a simpler way would be timers on your unitframes, Grid or VuhDo.

Forte is good in that it will show you a marker line for each tick.

10+ Year Old Account
    http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...Resto-Druid-UI

It has links to other addon threads, which has links to other addon threads, and so on

Use Dotimer and Power Aura. should work, just gotta know how to config those addons

try vuhdo, it's my favorite healing addon

Deleted
    I use an addon called HoTCandy in conjunction with VuhDo.

Heres the Curse download link.

http://wow.curse.com/downloads/wow-a.../hotcandy.aspx

Deleted
    well, im not searching for another addon, its this specific. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7P7kT...el_video_title at 6:21 that one! anyone know that addon?

Deleted
    Healbot show all CDS and Hots on targets.
    I think Vuhdo and grid also can be configure to do that.

Deleted
    he is using several unit frames at the same time, but for pve healing you should download grid and add the individual spell durations to the frames.

Deleted
    but i mean the big addon, that shows rejuvenation, lifebloom and mangle

Quote Originally Posted by rochedo View Post
    Healbot show all CDS and Hots on targets.
    I think Vuhdo and grid also can be configure to do that.
    Vuhdo is setup by default to do that

you could config powerauras to display it like that, although i'm not sure, if you can display the remaining time like a "clock". but you can definitely set up a timer with numbers.

simply create new trackers in powerauras: one for the buffs on yourself, and others for people that you target.

ps: somewhere on the forums was a quite awesome guide to powerauras

Quote Originally Posted by Myzalyz View Post
    well, im not searching for another addon, its this specific. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7P7kT...el_video_title at 6:21 that one! anyone know that addon?
    This is Power Auras. However, it's not a good idea to use this if you heal in dungeons or raids. You want to see the dot times on all party members at the same time, not just yourself or your target.
    As people said, Grid/Vuhdo/Healbot is the perfect choice for PvE and PvP healing.

Deleted
    okay, thx alot, will see if i can make it work.

---------- Post added 2011-03-16 at 03:37 PM ----------

it wont work...

10+ Year Old Account
    Because as said, you do not want to use that for PvE. You don't even want to use that for BGs. It's real only use is 2v2 and maybe 3v3 arenas.

As said and as I linked, there are 3 basic sets of addons that are best fro restos. They all do the basic same things, some are worse in some areas, some give better things in others.

Healbot: Easy to set up, not as many options, good for starters
    Grid: Hard to set up, has everything HB has and more, best for heroics and beginning raids
    Vuhdo: Hard to set up, has everything HB and Grid has and more, best for and serious raiding as a resto druid

If you plan on playing him as your main, I would suggest just getting Vuhdo, finding a guide to set it up, and using it until the new shiny 'best' addon comes out.